CHAPTER 18-Falling to pieces

Start from the beginning

"Hey, babe!" park greeted cheerfully. I waved at him as we sat down. I could feel Dylan's burning gaze at us, if looks could kill then park would have already died. "Meet Brian my boyfriend" he introduced the blonde beside him, we both shook hands and I introduce myself. "Amelia and this is my boss... "

"Dylan" he quickly said and shook his hand.

The party went on as Pierre introduced Dylan to other businessmen while I was left to talk to Park and his boyfriend. When Pierre was done introducing Dylan, he returned to the table. Soon, a song began to play in the background. Dylan requested that I dance with him and I agreed.

"I feel like letting loose tonight," I said to Dylan as we danced to the lovely music by ed Sheeran "perfect".

"Loose? Enlighten me please"

"Loose like getting drunk and forgetting about everything else, "I replied.
Dylan smiled and took my hand then he pulled me towards a bartender.

"Two shots of vodka please," he ordered.  The bartender gave us the drink and I quickly gulped it down my throat.

"Another one"I ordered.

"You might wanna slow down on that Amelia," Dylan said beside me but I didn't pay attention to him and before I knew it I had a loose count of shots.

"Okay that's enough amelia, let go"

"No!!! "I shouted. Dylan quickly covered my mouth and pulled me outside. "You are such a party pooper, too bossy and arrogant. Amelia my office now! "I imitated him, even in my drunk state I could see him enjoying himself as he laughed at every of my joke. 
                           ****

Dylan POV

Drunk Amelia was a very aggressive and talkative woman. our ride back to the house was a long one and it was because of the state she was in.

"Dylan, have you heard this new song by Westlife? mind if I sing it?" she asked and belched.

"No Amelia, please no," I shook my head.
she looked at me and pouted, then she pulled out her tongue at me in a childish manner and then began to sing.

"I feel my heart breaking again, I don't wanna just be your friend, I guess everything beautiful end. Why can't you open your eyes and see the tears in mine. Oh come say that you love me one more time".

She finished singing and when I thought she was done she then began another song and this time she was loud, she was mixing the lyrics of "Godzilla by Eminem and juice world.

"You get in my way, I feed you to the monsters. What goes around comes around just like..... "

She paused halfway and turned to face me with a puppy look.

"What are the next lyrics? Tell Me, Dylan, tell me please," she begged and pushed my hands that were on the steering. Finally, we arrived at the house. I helped her out of the car and we both staggered into the house. "I love you, you love me we are friends like friends should be. With a great big hug and a kiss from you to you. Won't you say you love me too? "She sang and took my hand to dance, I was also tipsy but at least I was in my right sense. We both sat on the floor of the living room and then she began to cry.

"What's wrong Amelia? "I asked her.

"Dylan I have always loved you but... "She hiccupped. " everything happened for a reason, right? " As she said those words I could feel my heart racing fast, I decided to give her my reply.

"You left me. Amy, I hated you for that but I can't hate you forever. When I saw you in my office, I wanted revenge then but now I'm happy I got to spend time with you, "I confessed.

"Really? She asked and I nodded.

I pulled her closer to me and stared at her beautiful face. my heart raced faster as I continue staring at her. I leaned in and kissed her passionately. "You taste divine," I said. This time she welcomed my kiss and it's got heated "Let's take this upstairs"

Even in her drunken state, I knew she wanted this but it looked like I was taking advantage of her. "I want you bad Dylan". She confessed.

"You won't remember this," I said and carried her to my room and laid her on the bed, I kissed her again and we both drowned in each other's arms. Our clothes were tossed aside, and our hearts, mind, and souls were joined together that night.

                         ******
The next morning, I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Amelia beside me. She moaned and turned to face me. She smiled as she looked at me. She remembered what happened and I frowned my face when I remembered that I have betrayed Anna. As she leaned in to kiss me, I turned away and quickly stood up from the bed.

"Amy, what the fuck did we do? This wasn't met to happen, fuck I cheated on Anna, "I said sounding like a jerk. I wanted to be with her but I was with Anna and it felt like I was using both girls.

"What do you mean it wasn't meant to happen? "She asked crying.

"This is all my fault, I should have taken you to your room last night. It was a mistake, Amelia. This wasn't supposed to happen and you know it"I told her.

she stood up from the bed and Slapped me.  "What we had was a mistake? "She sobbed. " how could you say that?" She shouted.

"What we're you expecting? My love?. You know I'm getting married to Anna soon. What happened was a mutual feeling Amelia. we are never going to happen"I declared.

Amelia cover her face in shame as she cried. I was feeling guilty like I should hug her and told her it was all I want but I couldn't. I just stood there and watched her cry.

"I hope you rot in hell Dylan, I hate you so much, I thought what we had met something to you. You are a fucking bastard and I hope you are happy now that you have gotten your revenge," she cried and walked out of the room

I couldn't say anything, I just stared at the place she was standing a minute ago and thought about what I did. I was a fool for letting her go. When I thought we were getting along, We fell into pieces.

               *
Unknown POV.

"You fool, you haven't done anything. The girl is not freaking dead yet. I want her death I'll pay you to double"a woman in a black hood hiding her face said to another man in black.

"I told you I don't play with fate, when someone doesn't die after two attempts with their lives then it means that's their fate"the man replied.

"Oh really fuck you, I'll do it by myself then. Fuck fate and your stupid assumptions "the woman shouted and left angrily.

"You mess with fate, it turns back on you. Don't say I didn't warn you," the man said to an empty room.

____________________________________
Thanks for reading.

Do you think Dylan was being fair? Drop your comment. Don't forget to vote, please.

Have a lovely day and stay safe.