Prologue

~3rd POV~

"Hunny please you need to brack up with him" your mom says "why! I love him..." you said "pup there is something else that you need to know" your dad says "w what?" you said confused "where moving to Hollywood and that's why we also need you to brack up with him...." your mom said you were shocked "but we want you to keep the baby the baby deserves to have a life" your dad says "o ok I'll brack up with him but... The baby" you say "keep it a secret from him (Y/N) he cannot know about your baby" you mom said "Ok... Keep it a secret from Licht"

~Time skip to when you get to Licht's hours~

~Your POV~

I knock on the door to Licht's hours and he opened the door he was surprised to see you " (Y/N)? What are you doing here?" he said "w we need to talk..." I say looking down at my feet "w-what about...." licht asked "we need some time apart" I say "what...." he says I look up and see he's about to cry "Licht what I me-" I was cut off buy him kissing me "what happened to you calling me angel (bet you didn't see that coming) and what do you mean we need a break" he said "I mean we need to brack up and I'm moving Licht" I said seriously I pushed and ran home crying.

~Licht POV~

I was shocked the love of my life brock up with me and she's moving "but I loved you but don't worry I'll get you back because you're Mine.