blanket 𝕝 jaeyong 𝕝𝕝 2 [end]

Start from the beginning

Jaehyun lifted Taeyong up and put him on Jaehyun's stomach, embracing him with his strong arms. "Shhh, it's all good, I won't get mad."

..

After Taeyong calmed down, he had the courage to talk normally to his friend. "Sorry..." Jaehyun smiled, finally hearing his friend talk. "It's just, I don't want to be in contact with those things like watching porn videos or being horny, because then I can't focus on my dances and performances....but I failed, I got upset and thought that it was your fault because of that evening. I'm sorry for being such an idiot, I was so ashamed that you saw me in that state when I had my wet dream, and that Johnny and Donghyuck saw it too made it even worse. And when you just saw me humping on your blanket, became it too much for me. I apologise for my attitude...I still love you."

"Taeyong, you don't have to apologise or be upset about this, or think that you messed up. Just never forget, that I will always love you." Jaehyun pressed a kiss on Taeyong's hair, hugging him tighter, being happy things are worked out now. "Thank you jay, it means a lot to me." "Ah no worries, you are busy enough with other things now."

"...why was you actually humping against my blanket?" "O-oh I just...missed you and-" Taeyong's heart started to beat faster and faster trying to cover his horny side up. "And you humped against my blanket with the thought of that it was me?" Jaehyun laughed and exhaled loudly.

Jaehyun slid his hand to the thigh from the boy on top of him, hearing a surprised sound as respond. "I could help you with your little friend...since he's still a little excited.." He placed his hand right on top of the hard thing in the little boy's pants. Taeyong moaned a little, knowing that he needed it. "Y-yes please."

Jaehyun gently lifted Taeyong up again and put him beside him. He stood up from the bed and walked to the other side of the bed where he just put his friend down. Kneeling on the side of the bed, looking the laying Taeyong in the eyes. "You can move the way you want, as long as you feel good." Jaehyun got up from the floor and sat next to Taeyong's legs on the bed. While they looked in each other's eyes, Jaehyun softly grabbed the pair on Taeyong, pulling them slowly down with the boxer included. Making his erection excitedly stand up.

Jaehyun could see that Taeyong was nervous, but he knows that will go away soon. He bend over the needy cock, licking all the pre cum away. The latter started to suck a little on the tip, doing a lot of things to Taeyong's feelings. "J-jaehyun please t-take me in I-I need it."

Jaehyun smirked internally. Moving his head as low as he could on the shaft, meanwhile his tongue is doing things too. He went up, and then down again, driving the little boy crazy. "J-jay would you m-mind if I- ah fuck i-it-"

Taeyong started moving his hips fastly up and down making the other boy gag, but this felt too good to think about that. He went further with mouthfucking is soon to be boyfriend, feeling the amount of pleasure he could never wish for.
And so they went further, Taeyong roughly thrusting in the mouth of Jaehyun, and Jaehyun himself enjoying that Taeyong liked it and still moving his head in an up and down movement.

"A-ah I- this f-feels weird-" Jaehyun knew Taeyong was about to cum. He slapped the boy's thigh, making the first part of white sticky liquid flow into Jaehyun's mouth. However the thrusts didn't stop yet, they kept going while there dripped cum down from the latter's lips. Taeyong grabbed the hairs from the boy in front of him, coming now finally fully.

The movements slowed down, letting Jaehyun know he could stop, and that's what he did.
He went up with a slow tempo, making a pop-sound when he was undone from the shaft. Jaehyun sat up straight again, smirking, with still some cum on the corners of his mouth at the overwhelmed Taeyong infront of him.
"How did that feel?" Taeyong was not really ready to talk only by now. "I-it felt a-ah- i-it felt f-fucking g-good-" He moaned after his sentence, thinking about what just made him came. "We're going to do something we both have been waiting for...I'll be right back." Taeyong only whined and messingly taking off his shirt because it was way too hot in the room.

Jaehyun came back with only his boxer on and a little bottle of lube. "Jaehyunnie~ are you going to prep me?" He giggled, trying to look cute sticking his ass up to Jaehyun's direction. "Of course I will do that for you." He sat on the bed again and put some lube on his fingers, and put some on the hole from the needy boy. "Jaehyun that tickles~" He giggled again and shaking his ass in front of him.

Jaehyun stuck one with lube covered fingers in Taeyong's entrance, moving around a little to stretch the first part. Then two, and then three. But at the third finger Taeyong moved a little up and down, sucking up all the fingers."Taeyong stop that, it won't make it better." Taeyong whined. "But it feels so nice~"

"I know what will make you feel nicer than this." Jaehyun pulled his fingers out of Taeyong. "Ooh jayjay are you going to put your friend inside me?" He giggled and turned around so he would lay on his back.

"That was a good guess." He hovered over his Taeyong, going in for a kiss, turning the boy beneath him on again. "Hard again hm?" Jaehyun teased.

"Are you ready?" "Yes just go i-in me a-already." Jaehyun smirked knowing that he himself will feel pleasure too.

Jaehyun grabbed the lube again, and smeared a lot from it on his really bad erection. "Jaehyun-ah h-hurry." "Okay okay, lift your legs up." Taeyong did what he said, waiting for what would fill him up.

Jaehyun slowly entered, not wanting to hurt the virgin in front of him. Taeyong whimpered at the feeling. But when Jaehyun moved further inside, the both of them started to moan.
When Taeyong was fully filled up, he let out a really long moan, feeling so good with something inside of him.

Taeyong grabbed the shoulders above him, putting his nails in it because it hurted still a little. "Move", Taeyong whispered. "As you want." Jaehyun started moving faster than Taeyong had expected, causing him to whine loud.

Both of the boys had an immense amount of pleasure, both moaning out loud. "J-jay I can't h-hold it a-anymore-" That was the moment Taeyong came all over his and Jaehyun's stomach while moaning loud.
"A-ah why d-didn't you cum y-yet?" "I don't w-want to cum inside of y-you-" Jaehyun had tried to hold it in too. "T-then pull o-out"

Jaehyun pulled out, trying to hold his cum back but failed, cuming all over Taeyong's stomach...and face. "I-I'm sorry-" Taeyong said nothing, only looking lovely to Jaehyun with cum all over his face. Both breathing heavily, trying to calm down while they looked at each other.

"Well this was..." Taeyong looked at Jaehyun, "It was amazing...I would never expect that it would feel this good..thank you." Jaehyun could see how tired he was. He lifted Taeyong from the bed and hold him in his arms. Looking at his beautiful face, "We are going to shower and then you can sleep okay?" Taeyong nodded sleepingly.

...

After everything was cleaned up, they layed cuddling in Taeyong's bed. "Taeyong...I love you so much." "I love you as much as you love me." They both smiled, Jaehyun put a last kiss on Taeyong's head before sleeping. "Good night....my beautiful boyfriend."

This was the blanket story :))
I'm so sorry for that this part is like two days too late, I thought I was able to finish it in that time but it failed, and I was really tired so I just couldn't write in the night further. Next time I will be in time I promise!
Well hope you liked this crappy story, if you have a request you can comment (not that anyone is going to do that but still-)

I dont know when the next story is, but hope you will read that too

Have a nice day or night and stay healthy 💚💚💚