blanket 𝕝 jaeyong 𝕝𝕝 2 [end]

Start from the beginning

...

It's a couple of days later, and the things between Jaehyun and Taeyong are still not worked out. Jaehyun has tried to talk to Taeyong about it, but Taeyong would either walk away, or changing the subject. Jaehyun knew he shouldn't force him to talk about it, so he was out of ideas and didn't know what to do anymore.

That's why he went with Yuta to a cafe, just to talk a little without the members around them, being able to freely talk about the situation with Taeyong and him.

After they ordered their drinks and sat comfortably, the conversation begun. "So where should we start?" Yuta said while vowing his hands in each other, looking at Jaehyun. "Well...do you know what happened in that one morning?" Jaehyun actually hoped he would know, so he didn't have to explain it. But on the other side he didn't want Yuta to know, because the less people who know, the better.

"I heard some random rumours about it, but I don't really know what happened actually. Can you maybe tell me to make it easier?" Jaehyun thought a little, not sure about his answer. "Mhm, okay then, but promise me that you won't tell it to other people okay?" Yuta smiled and nodded.

"Basically, Taeyong laid on top of me while we were sleeping, he got a wet dream....grinded and came on me." Yuta's smile changed fast in a shocked face. "Okay that was not what I heard from the others-" He sighed while looking at his hands. "And now he doesn't want to talk about it..?" Jaehyun looked Yuta in the eyes with a sad face. "Exactly."

Their drinks were there finally. Yuta took a sip of his ice coffee, "Why do you think he doesn't want to talk about it?" Jaehyun of course had no idea why his friend was acting this way. Of course he knew that Taeyong was ashamed, but that's not a reason to just avoid all conversations about it. "Well, I know that he can be very strict and that he doesn't want to let us see his side, from you know, when he's turned on."

"But that's in my opinion not a reason to not talk to me at all." Jaehyun looked at Yuta, hoping he would have a solution for this. "Mmm okay...." There fell a short silence, with Yuta rubbing his chin while thinking. "Actually, in my opinion, the only solution for this is to talk to him."
"But how do I do that when he avoids the topic?"

"Jaehyun! Don't act like he's stronger than you, you know that you can even force him. The only thing you have to do is talk to him it's not that hard."
"But how do I begin than? About what do I talk first?"
"Ah come on Jaehyun you're not a child, you will figure it out yourself how to start the conversation." Jaehyun let out a breathy, annoyed sigh. "It's harder than it looks with Taeyong."
"But you can handle it Jaehyun, I have trust in you."

...

Jaehyun is in front of his bedroom door, knowing Taeyong is inside. He didn't think he would be this nervous, only to talk to his friend. But he had to talk to him, it couldn't go any longer this way.

He opened the door, to see Taeyong on Jaehyun's bed, doing something he didn't expect.
Taeyong had his eyes closed while hugging his blanket....and humping against it. He seemed like he didn't even notice Jaehyun.

"Taeyong?"
His eyes shot open, immediately stopping his movements. He looked at who called his name, panicking more when he saw who it was.

"Oh no-" Taeyong started to cry softly, leaving Jaehyun even more confused.
He locked the door behind him, walked to the bed and sat on the other side of it. He looked at Taeyong's back. "Taeyong...we need to talk...serously we can't go on longer this way." He stayed quiet.

"Please, tell me why you're acting this way, did I do something wrong?"
Taeyong finally turned around and sat up straight, sitting next to Jaehyun. He moved a tear away, and wanted to start to talk, but in the place no sound came out of his mouth. He got upset again and almost started crying again.