I get jealous, but I'm too cool to admit it

Start from the beginning

"Camille get off. This is inappropriate and I am married." I finally got over my shock and pushed her off of me. "Now please, I have a lot of problems to solve, I will send you all the papers that are needed."

"Harr- I am sorry. I didn't know that you were married. I." I heard her stutter, but I was too busy trying to call Niall.

"Yes. I am and it's nobody's business so nobody knows it. Now, please. I have a situation in my hands that I have to deal with." With that she finally left and I continued to call Niall and he didn't answer me. I felt panic kick in so I ran out of the office and tried to find him.

After 10 minutes of running around I finally heard familiar sob coming from one of the conference rooms. I started to open the door, before I heard something that made me completely angry.

"Shhh, Ni. Whatever is bothering you will pass. Everything will be good." I looked through the crack of the door to see my Niall in the arms of our finance director Liam.

"I don't know, Li." Li? Why is he calling that nerd by a nickname? What the hell?

"Everything will be fine, Ni. I will take care of you." He will fucking do what??? I will tell you what he will do. He will loose his job.

"What's happening here? Nobody should be in the confidence rooms outside the meeting time?" I entered inside to find my Niall in that bastards hands. He had his long, stupid, muscular arms wrapped around my husbands body and Niall's head was pressed in the nook of Liam's neck.

"I am sorry, Mr. Styles. Niall is having some personal problems and I was trying to calm him down." So that's what we call it these days???

"It looks like something else? You know that there is no relationships between workers allowed, right?" I crossed my hands over my chest and waited for that bastard to let go of Niall, but he didn't. He just blushed and Niall started to cry even more.

"I-I.... Me and Niall. There's nothing." I saw how pathetic he looked while he blushed and stuttered, but still didn't let go of my husband.

"Anyhow, I need my assistant doing his job and not hoeing around. I'll see you in my office Niall Horan S. in 10 minutes." I found myself running to my office and barely making inside before tears started to roll down my cheeks.

After 20 minutes Niall finally arrived and as soon as he closed the door to my office, I pinned him to the wall next to the doors and closed the door with my free hand.

"I said 10 minutes. You were late!" I said through my teeth and pressed my forehead on his.

"Be happy that I came here in general. Didn't feel like intruding in you cheating on me." He tried to move his head away, but I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me.

"The same way that I intruded on you cheating?" I saw Niall opening his mouth and suddenly closing it.

"Niall, I see the way that Payne looks at you and I don't like it one bit." I grabbed Niall's hand and pulled him after me. I sat down on my office chair and pulled Niall on top of my lap.

"And I saw how that hoe sat on you. And I didn't like that one bit." I laughed and pulled Niall closer to me. His butt situated on my growing bulge.

"Baby. She threw herself on me. But I am pretty sure that you threw yourself into that nerds arms and daddy doesn't like that." I smacked my hand on his ass and he jumped up, but my arms managed to wrap around his waste and steady him back on my lap.

"I am not in the mood, Harry." Niall pressed his hands against my chest and tried to push himself off of me. So cute, even after 4 years he hasn't learned that he isn't stronger then I am.

I laughed and pushed my chair closer to the desk to trap Niall between me and the wooden surface. Niall gasped when his back hit the desk and his body flew towards me. His hands wrapped around my neck and I used the opportunity to stand up and wrap his legs around my torso.

"You been a bad husband, Niall. I think that I have to teach you a lesson in behaving." I crashed my lips on his and moved even closer to the desk. I put his bum on it and quickly threw everything off the table.

"Harry, we can't. What if somebody sees us." Niall's lips were saying one, but his body was moving further on the desk and his hands working on unbuttoning my shirt.

"Frankly, I don't care Niall. I love you so much and it kills me to keep us a secret." I buried my face in the crook of his neck and started to kiss his delicate skin until I got to his lips. "I make enough money for you to not work here. I want to flaunt you and show you off and make them horny bitches understand that you are way off the table and so am I. You can work where ever you want and do whatever you please, but don't do it here, where we can't be together because of stupid company policies."

"Then take this as my form of resignation." With that he tore open my shirt and attached his lips on my nipple. He started to suck on it and his arms slid onto my bum. I felt goosebumps go all over my body.

"Niall James! You turn me on so fucking much!" I grabbed one of his hands and pressed it on my hard crotch. He started to massage it while still sucking on my nipple. He looked up into my eyes and I could see his pupils dilated so much that his baby blues were long gone.

"Not as much as you turn me on, Mr. Styles!" I couldn't take it anymore so I unbuttoned his way to tight pants and started to pull them down. Pulling his boxers off as well.

"You should stop wearing pants that are so tight! I wanted to rip them off of you while you were bending infront of me!" As I managed to take off everything I went closer to Niall and started to stroke him while looking him deep in the eyes.

"I had to show you what you could loose if you let that stupid bimbo get to you."

"I always know what I could loose and I am never planing on letting that happen." I put my free hand behind his neck and brought our heads together. "Nobody. And I mean nobody, will take you away from me. And if he will try then I will fire his sorry ass."

"Aw, don't be jealous boss." That smirking, sexy asshole!

I slid him down the table and turned him around so his naked bum would be pressed against my clothed crotch. He used the opportunity to grind on it and make me moan in pure bliss. I grabbed his hips as strong as I could and I heard a wince of pain escape his lips, so I stoped and hugged him from behind.

"Did I hurt you, beautiful?" I started to leave small kisses all over his back.

"No." He said and turned around in my hands. He pushed me back and kneeled infront of me, he started to unbutton my pants while looking straight into my eyes. "I like it when daddy handles me dirty."

I almost finished at that exact moment, but I managed to get myself together. But when Niall slid down my pants and boxers, I saw that my dick was already leaking and was painfully hard. But thankfully Niall's sinful lips were wrapped around it in matter of seconds.

"Oh, baby. This feels so good." I wanted to finish in his mouth, but I also wanted to feel my dick inside of him, so I got him up from his knees and pressed him at the desk and slid my dick inside of him. At this moment I was happy that we had nice shower sex in the morning and my baby was all stretched out for me.

"God. I wonder if every boss treats his assistants like this!?" Niall laughed and moaned in pleasure at the same time. I saw his knuckles turn white as he grabbed the sides of the table and loud moans escaped his lips.

"No, only naughty ones get a treatment like this!" With that I pushed inside of him for the last time and both of us finished with loud screams. I guess the whole office heard that?

"I guess that everybody knows about us now?" Niall laughed as he turned around and pressed a fast kiss on my lips.

"What do you mean?" I asked as Niall pointed to my tinted small windows to the office, where we could see three shadows pressed against it.

"No privacy at all, Mr. Styles. You should get a better assistant that keeps all the nousy workers away!" Niall laughed and continued to kiss me as he no longer cared about anything, because he was no longer my assistant. Now he was just my loving husband.