My Last Kiss

So as we know there is a new series for Podd and Khao. This is just what I thought before GMMTV announced to us. P'Tha have been looking for Thonhon Chonlatee actor. They are Podd and Khao.

P'Tha: So what do you think? Yes or no?

P'Tha just like there's nothing happen with Podd and Gawin. They just like a couple for the series not for real. But Podd feel scared for his next series. He just thought that he would be lost many fans.

Podd: I'm fine but I'm afraid to my fans. Some of them might be mad if they know about this new series.

P'Tha just ignore what he said. He just think that because of 2gether the series all the actors from 2gether the series will make a lot of money if he take them to the other series.

P'Tha: Don't worry. We already have Khao. Khao from 2gether the series. I'm sure they will support the series. Podd had nothing to say with him. He just confused right now.

Podd: I hope so.

Then P'Tha introduce a partner for Podd. Nong Khao.

P'Tha: So here's your partner. Nong Khao.

Khao: Sawadee-kha, P'Podd.

Podd: Sawadee-kha, Nong Khao.

Khao show a big smile to Podd and it makes Podd want to smile.

Khao: So... When can we started, P'Tha?

P'Tha: When you guys are ready? Just inform me when you're ready. Okay, Podd?

Podd still thinking about it.

Podd: Um. Okay.

Khao look at Podd and say...

Khao: Don't think too long. Actually I can't wait for... Yeah. Hm.

Khao can't wait to have a kiss scene with Podd.

Podd: Hm yeah. Me too.

Podd has no idea what to say to Khao. While Gawin, P'Auf said he had something to share with Gawin. That's why Gawin meet him.

Gawin: Oh really? Wow. That's nice. So that means we have a new couple, right?

P'Auf: Yeah. Of course. I think everyone can't wait for the series.

Gawin just be quiet.

Gawin: Hm-hm.

That night, Podd having a dinner with Gawin. Podd try to talk something else until Gawin suddenly talk about the new series.

Gawin: I know about that.

Podd: Huh? About what?

Gawin: Don't lie to me. There's something happen right now.

Podd: (Wait... Don't say that he already know.) Um what are you talking about? Let's just eat.

Both of them continues eat their food. After that, they go to sleep together. Podd already asleep. Gawin just ask him. He won't give up.

Gawin: Do you still love me?

Podd didn't respond to him.

Gawin: Good night, P'Podd.

Gawin just turned around
and sleep.

(A/N: I love SunMork)