Chapter 9: He's Weird

Kirsten's POV

Good morning sunshine. ^_^v

Haay! Sabay unat - unat.

   Teka?? Kwarto ko 'to ah! How come na nandito na ako? The last time I checked, nasa favorite place pa kami ni Lyle?

Oww. Gonna ask him later.

So I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. It's still 5:30 kaya I still have enough time to prepare a breakfast.

          I just washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I headed downstairs. He may be sleeping in his room at this time.

It didn't took me that long to prepare a breakfast. Pancakes with chocolate syrup and coffee lang naman ang hinanda ko. Nagtimpla rin ako ng milk for myself. After drinking the milk, bumalik na ako sa room ko. Kasi nga, hindi na ako nagbe - breakfast.

While taking a bath, naalala ko ang nangyari kahapon. Was it really him? Talaga bang siya ang nakasama ko kahapon? This may seem foolish but, my fairytale was like brought to life. And if it was a dream I was having, how I wished that dream will be for a lifetime.

  Maybe I was thinking too much. Yesterday, I still could clearly remember. For the first time and surely is the last, he became so gentle. Very different from the Lyle who would hurt me from time to time.

Every single detail of what we had yesterday was clearly flashing in my mind.

His smile na alam kong hindi ako ang tunay na makapagbibigay.

His care that I'm longing for.

His hug na alam kong maaaring hindi na maulit pa.

His time na parang hinihingi ko pa.

His gentleness na siguro ay hindi ko na muling madadanas pa.

His sweet gestures that I will treasure.

    Upon reminiscing what happened the day before today, I couldn't help but smile bitterly.

Siguro nga, that was the first and will be the last.

Medyo napatagal na ako sa pagligo kaya lumabas na ako and headed to my walk - in closet to choose what to wear. Oh, I forgot to tell you, sonce today is Sunday, I'm going to church and attend the mass. To thank for giving me my wonderful days specially for what happened yesterday. To ask for guidance and more strength to continue living. To ask for patience about my feelings to him.

   I looked around and searched for clothes. Haay. Kung bakit kasi parang boutique na itong closet ko.

I ended up wearing a white dress matched with a light pink cardigan. I woke an elegant choker and a 4 - inch white stilleto.

    I curled my hair. Big curls and applied light make - up.

Bumaba na ako. Lalabas na sana ako nang may magsalita.

    "And where do you think you're going? At this time?" napalingon ako sa may dining where the voice seem to come from. And I saw Lyle. Nakataas pa ang kilay habang tinitingnan ako from head to toe kaya medyo na concious ako.