Chapter 5: Can It Swim, Jun?

The gang were bored out of their minds (this always happens when it's Saturday) so they decided to relax beside the pool while Eli went to get the snacks. 15 minutes stretched into almost an hour when Eli popped his head out of nowhere and shocked them all by saying, "Yo Trixie, can your bandoleer swim?" (There could be random pranks thrown at the rest of the gang) She was about to scream yes to outsmart him, but too late, he threw it for the drink. She caught it in record time, but she would've won if Kord didn't drag her in!
*Cue Intro*

A few moments later, they were out of the pool playing catch when Junjie said, "Nice throw Eli, but can Burpy swim?" At the same time, he threw the little Infurnus. Both slug and slinger ended up having a soak. Burpy wanted to chase Junjie, but what could a slug do against someone 20x bigger? He decided to chase Joo-Joo instead.

That afternoon, Jun was sweeping crumbs left on the floor when Eli came out and said, "Yo Jun, your wristblaster...1, 2, 3!" At the same time, it was tossed into the drink, with its owner following, it splashed into the water, with only Jun's hand holding it up sticking out of the frigid water.

Days later, they had to go for a 'slime bath challenge' and filled the pool with Jellyish slug goo. The rule of the challenge was 'anyone who fell in will be eliminated' (Kord speaking). Junjie felt the perfect time to prank Kord for it. He lifted his Mecha-Beast's keys up high and said, "Hey Kord, can they swim?" Completely forgetting what he just said, he dove in after his precious keys and had to take an EXTRA long shower after getting stuck in the slime for 15 minutes.

That night, Eli snatched Pronto's beautiful scarf and asked the mole the all-too-familiar question: "Can it swim?" The mole retorted, "I'm not going to fall for that, Shane!" But Eli tossed it in anyway just as Pronto took a few steps away from the pool.

The rest of what happened that night is history.