"alright, our suitcases are on the car now." he informed me. i went to the walk-in closet room and picked the clothes i wanted to wear.

instead of wearing shorts or pants, i wore a dress instead. when nayeon unnie and jihyo unnie accompanied me to my daily check up 2 weeks ago, the doctor said that i shouldn't wear shorts for now so the baby won't get sandwiched because of the shorts.

"i'm guessing that you already saw the news that koreaboo posted last night." i looked at him as i brush my hair. "what news?"

"what? you don't know?"

"isn't it obvious, kook? i'm busy watching movies!"

"you didn't even checked your phone last night?!" i nodded. he sighed and sat beside me. he opened his phone and searched for the news that koreabo--

"WHAT?! YOU TOLD JYP PD-NIM TO CONFIRM THAT I AM REALLY PREGNANT?!"

"did you forgot that we talked about it before you 'blocked' me, my dear wife?" i rolled my eyes at him and grabbed his phone.

JYP Entertainment confirms that TWICE's Tzuyu is pregnant.

Congratulations to Jungkook and Tzuyu!!

Earlier today, Tzuyu surprised her fans, including her members by attending their 8th year anniversarry concert. Eagle eyed fans noticed how TWICE was being careful whenever they wanted to touch Tzuyu.

Some fans had noticed that Tzuyu is also being careful and when they played some games, some fans confirmed that Tzuyu is pregnant.

They started to think that this is the reason why Tzuyu took a hiatus, to take care of their baby.

Congratulations to TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Jungkook! Their fans all over the world are excited to see little Kookie and little Tzuyu!!

bangtwice! @tzukook
OMG!! OUR TZUYU IS PREGNANT!! WAA! CONGRATULATIONS!! #JEONTZUYUISPREGNANT

worldwidehandsome @hey!stobit!
CONGRATULATIONS OUR KOOKIE!!
#JEONTZUYUISPREGNANT
#DADDYJUNGKOOK

justin seagull @eYo!ladies&gentlemen!
i know this isn't the right time to comment this but i can't stop thinking about it! please tell me that you're also thinking about the same thing when you saw this hashtag "#DADDYJUNGKOOK"
anyway, congrats our maknaes!

yEah!wOrLdWiDeHaNdSoMe @seokjinnie
replying to @eYo!ladies&gentlemen
gUrl! OMG HAHAHAHA!!

@d-DiRtEuWaTeR @jHHHHOOOOppee
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

i covered my mouh to prevent laughing so loud. jungkook looked at me, confused.

"what?" i asked as i turned off his phone. "you looked like you saw something."

well i did!

-

it was already 9 in the evening and jungkook and i finally arrived in the airport. we saw nayeon unnie holding her phone while taking a video of herself.

it was september 10 when she opened her youtube channel called 'nabongs'. with our company's help, the videos she posted are really colorful.

and i think this is her 50th video already.

and now that our fans know that she and yoongi oppa are in a relationship, she's free to take a video of him playing with her, or sleeping, or watching movies on their apartment.

"hyung, you looked bored." jungkook said as we arrived infront of them. yoongi oppa tch-ed and eyed nayeon unnie.

"look at the grandpa, guys! he's bored!" nayeon unnie said. "and looks who's here! mr. and mrs. jeon!"

i waved at the camera. "so let me interview my dongsaeng." she said. "so did you saw the news?"

"yeah, i did." i answered. she continued to ask more questions while the two boys just stand beside each other, watching us with their weird faces.

but when nayeon unnie asked me with the last question of hers, i couldn't help myself anymore but to laugh really loud as i remember the comment that their fan commented on the article.

"looks like tzuyu saw something." she smirked and also joined me on laughing.

after that, she stopped the video as she went to yoongi oppa's side and started to shake him. "what do you want?"

"i want a ppoppo!" she pouted. "no."

"what?! wae!!" she whined like a kid.

is unnie pregnant too? "stop acting like a kid, im nayeon. tzuyu might thought that you're already pregnant."

my eyes widened as i felt my cheeks reddened. "w-what?"

"see?"

"eh! i want a ppoppo!"

"you know what, we're going inside first and i'll buy her something." yoongi oppa said and pulled nayeon unnie inside while he pulled heir suitcases with his other hand. i shook my head as we watched them.

"guess we'll be staying here to wait for the others." he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

well, i hope that we enjoy our trip to hawaii.