(1) Bug.

Justin POV

"WAKE UP PAPA! UP! UP!"

I groaned, feeling heavy weight bouncing over my chest and stomach. My air was basically being punch out of my body. I opened my eyes, looking over the covers to see a pair of shiny green eyes staring right at me. He giggles, tilting his little head to the side, cuddling his teddy bear tightly. Always a glorious sight to wake up to. I grinned, gripping the covers as I roll back over on my side.

"Hmm five more minutes"

"No no, up now Papa!"

He crawls over me, sitting over my waist. He start patting my face with his teddy bear, singing his heart out while giggling. He then  starts to get a little rough, laying his little body over my head with ruffling my hair. I could feel his little fingers pulling on my lids, leaning closely as he giggles and taps my face.

"Hmphhhhh Sutton, you're hurting me..that's not nice"

"Oh sowry Papa" he gasps, wrapping his little arms around my neck while kissing my cheek.

His mispronunciations get cuter each time. I chuckled, turning a bit as I pull him close and cuddled him. I attack him with many kisses, making him squeal of giggles. His wavy curls bounce around as he holds his teddy bear above his head. I snickered, kissing his tiny nose with him cradled into my side.

"Morning Papa!"

"Good morning bug...Good morning, good morning Sutton!! Good morning!!!" I sang to him as he wiggles his arms and smiles.

"You're up an hour earlier than usually. Not sleepy?"

"No tired, hungry"

"Yeah? Okay, let's go make some breakfast then"

"Yeah Yeah!"

He rolls off my side, crawling backwards before sliding off my bed, making a run for it to the door. I rubbed my face of exhaustion, letting out a deep sigh as the sunlight shines before me from my window. I turn to it, seeing that it was going to be a nice day today. I heard my toddler calling out for me, his tiny footsteps echoing the hallways.

Well, I might as well get up and start the day.

I push the covers off me, sitting up before finally pushing myself off the bed. I go over to my windows, pulling up all the blinds before making my way out my room. Sutton quickly tiptoes over to me, patting my thighs urgently.

"I need to go potty, Papa!"

"Alright well let's go to the bathroom to brush our teeth and use the potty"

He heads over to the bathroom, following right behind him. I yawned, entering the bathroom while he steps over the stool to climb towards the potty seat. I looked at my reflection over the mirror, running my fingers through my messy brown locks. Bed head at its finest. I reach over, helped him pull down his PJ buttons, unstrapping his diaper.