"Oh word." I say smiling

"Word ma but I'm going to drop you off home tell me when you done cause you coming back to my house."

With that he rode off to my house and parked just so he could walk me up stairs.

"Bye mommies baby be good for Toot okay." She nodded her head. "Otay mommy."

"Bye my bigger baby" I say to Toot grabbing his face. He sucked his teeth grabbing my neck pulling me into a kiss.

Woooo child now his lips is so soft and juicy. When he pulled away I was in a daze.

"You alright Mama?" I just smiled and nodded. He chuckled a little bit.

"Okay. Lil mama say bye." Mani waved bye to me and so did he and he went down the hallway.

When I got on the other side of the door I didn't know what to do. I got it together eventually and was getting read for my client.

Nau'Jour POV

"Toot Toot?"

"Yes lil mama."

"Why you kiss my mommy?" I kinda froze for a second. "Because I like your mom a lot littles."

I looked at her through the rear view mirror and she was smiling.

"Want to go get ice cream?" I asked and her eyes lit up. "Yessss can we go get a flurry pleaseeeeee."

I chuckled " Yea we can go get a McFlurry littles."

After I'm done ordering I pull up to the window. "Your total is $15.95." I gave her a 20 and  she gave me my receipt.

-Home

I gave lil mama her food and then gave her the ice cream. Then her mama started to face time me.

-Phone convo

Me: wassup
Wife: where my baby?
She asked mugging me
Me: why you looking at me like that. What I do mamas?
Wife: you be making me feel some type of way and the kiss didn't make it no better.
Oh I know what it is so I just started smiling while looking at her.
"Littles your mama on the phone for you." I heard her little feet. And then she sits in my lap.
Mani: Hi mommy
Wife: Hi baby you havin fun with Toot?
Mani: Yes we ate flurries
Wife: Ny I know that's not all you fed my baby.
Me: Nah ma you know I made her eat first.
Mani: Yea mommy I had burger.
Wife: oh okay
Mani then picked up my controller started playing 2k.
Me: You saying that like you was gon do something if I didn't feed her.
She rolled her eyes.
Wife: I was what you mean. I was finna beat yo ass.
I licked my thumb and my pinky and rubbed it on my eyebrow.
Me: Yea ight.
She just laughed at me
Wife: You are so annoying.
She said chuckling.
Me: got to make sure I keep my wife smiling.
??: ooh girl he fine
Whoever she was she was in the camera looking at me so I mugged her.
Wife: I got to go see you later
Me: see you wifey
I say smiling she smiled back and hung up.

-END

"Littles why you on my game you making me lose." I picked her up and started ticking her.

She was laughing so hard she started drooling. "Eww littles you drooling."

"I sorry Toot. You tickle me." I smiled back at her.

"No problem littles but let's go get your mother."

I'najia POV

"Well your all set see you later girl."

"Thank you you always blessing me

"Thank you you always blessing me."  

"You welcome any time." With that I escorted her to the door holding it open for her. As soon as I opened it Ny was there.

He pecked my lips and walked in while she walked out.

"We staying here?" And he shook his head no. "Y'all just need some clothes so I'm gon wait for you to pack y'all clothes."

And he sat down on the couch while Mani laid her head on his chests as usual they were watching the Boondocks.

On the way to his house we wound up getting pizza and that was dinner.
Me and Mani got in bed his bed while he was down stairs smoking.

"Mommy?" Mani whispers. "Yes baby" I replied to her.

"Can we stay here. I don't want to leave Toot Toot." I really didn't know how to answer that.

"Mani we can't stay here but I'm pretty sure we are going to see Toot a lot." I saw the look of disappointment for a second.

"So is Toot your boyfriend?" I smiled a little. "No Mani but I like him. But don't tell him."

"Don't tell me what." Mani gasped and then started giggling.

He came and got in bed behind me. "What you not trying to tell me?" I look at him.

"Why are you asking if I'm not gon tell you?" He shook his head. "I'm too fried for this I'm going to sleep."

He scooted closer so that my back was to his chest and he wrapped his long ass arm around me and Mani. We went to sleep just like that.