Chapter 10

Nara was wearing a gold gown, her hair braided in a low bun with a gold tiara in her hair. The boys were all wearing black suits with gold details.

Today they were taking pictures, each of the photos to be features in a magazine

Today they were taking pictures, each of the photos to be features in a magazine. It was essentially to allow the citizens of the Illea to see who would look the part the best, seeing which male had the best chemistry with Nara.

First up was Haechan, wearing a smirk as he went up to where Nara stood.

"You seem relaxed." Nara said, giving him a smile as he took his place next to her.

"It's just some photos, what is there to be nervous about?" Haechan asked, making her chuckle. Nara took his arm, the two of them smiling at the camera as they flashed.

"You're lucky that you only have one photo to take." Nara told him as he began to walk away, Doyoung moving next.

After the countless photos, there were only three more remaining. Lucas came up, taking her side, a bright smile on his face.

"I hope my terrible posing won't make you lose your job." Nara joked as she took his arm.

"Nah, your highness is too pretty for that." Lucas said as they posed for the camera. Nara smiled as he walked away, happy from the small compliment he had given her.

She turned her attention to Jaemin, who seemed sulky as he walked towards her.

"What's wrong?" Nara asked as he stood beside her.

"My hair doesn't quite match the outfit." Jaemin grunted. Nara giggled as she looked at his blue hair, agreeing with his words. The blue and gold definitely didn't give Jaemin the prince vibes most of Illea would be expecting.

"Smile brighter then, loser." Nara joked as the camera's flashed, taking them both by surprise.

"We need to redo that one, Jaemin's eyes are closed." The photographer said.

"So much for being a pro photographer." Jaemin mumbled before the both smiled at the camera.

"Don't worry, you'll always be ugly in my eyes." Nara said with a wink as Jaemin walked away, rolling his eyes.

As Nara turned to the last boy, she realized they were alone with the photographer as the rest had already returned to the Men's Room to change.

"You highness, we're ahead of schedule, you can take your time with this one." The photographer said as she put her camera down to stretch. Nara nodded before turning to face Jeno.