changing

Emma's  Pov

I'm done being the person who gets broken or is to scared for commitment. Or is terrified to open up. Sense me and my mother are moving into the new house with her new husband 🙄, to a new town I'll change. Be the to sweet for good girl. Who only enjoys books and staying away from trouble, who lovs pink and  making sure everyone approves of her. Welcome to the new me.

*3 months later*

Emma's Pov

School starts tomorrow. I got the perfect outfit. I'm just gonna try and be good, that means I'll have to cover my tattoos, great didn't think of that. If your wondering how I got a tattoo at 16 honestly my mom doesn't care she has alot of them and so does her new husband I have three tattoos. A small wave on my right shoulder, a smile on my middle finger left hand and finally one that says bite me on my lip. The lip and shoulder aren't hard to hide but the finger one will ill ask my mom how to hide it.

E; MOM!!
I could hear her footsteps coming to my room.
EM(Emma's mom); what?
E; how am I gonna hid my tattoo on my finger
EM; why would you want to hide it?
E; mom Remeber I'm changing being someone new so I won't get hurt anymore by kids at school. So in order for this change to be convincing I can't have my tattoo showing.
EM; what about your other ones?
E; there easier to hide.
EM; it small enough to were no one should see it if you put a ring on top.
E; thanks mom. Your the best.

I got up and hugged her.

EM;no problem sister.*leaves*

Well I guess thats settled now time for bed.