The Meetup

Your friend texts you and tells you to rush to their car. You sit up and actually try to look presentable because I mean, you never know what will happen. Your closet is being torn to shreds although your friend told you to hurry but you never listen to that anyways. You slide your ripped jeans over your legs with your foot getting stuck in one of the rips and it opens up a little more. You decide to not let thag bother you as you slip on a torn Descendants t-shirt and a faded red and black flannel. You tie the look altogether by throwing on a few rings, sloppily doing your makeup since you dont care TOO much but you want something there, and some earrings. You finally run to your friends car who just got there although they told you to hurry 15 minutes ago. You ask her where she's taking you and she responds with "somewhere special" She takes you to a fuckin park i mean like how is that special. You two sit down on a bench in the park and you blast My Chemical Romance because you're emo and all of a sudden a short, stylish, and very handsome boy comes your way. He's a little shorter than expected but it'll do since hes kinda hot tho. He comes a little closer your way but as he walks his earrings bobble from side to side and his bright pink liberty spikes become more vibrant and you start to melt inside. He tilts his sunglasses down so you can stare into his chocolatey, dark brown eyes. He gives you a little wink and you orgasmed but what you didn't notice is that you did it out loud. All flushed with red, you apologize since you thought it was only in your imagination. In his husky, manly, deep voice he responds with "It's aight babygirl you good" and you melt even faster. You start to sweat since his presence is just so hot. He asks "sup mamas whats ur name" and you orgasm and fart at the same time. He comes a little closer and becomes more intimidating but since youre into that, you start to soak your pants with god knows what it could either be shart or piss since youre scared. He asks yet again "so mamas, was ur name" and you respond with, "Y/N" He says "come here babygirl" and drags you to his pimped out motorcycle. Your friend stops making out with her boyfriend, Rodrick and shouts "HAVE FUN PROTECT YOURSELF" You laugh and then you take a good look at his motorcycle. Its filled with hello kitty stickers. You think to yourself "I think hes the one for me" You hop on the back of the bike and wonder "oh the ungodly things i wish he wpuld do to me" Keep in mind hes like 4'9 so like midget material.