You Should Eat...

≪No One's Pov ≫

Terra suddenly opened her eyes, why didn't she feel any pain on her hip? Terra was gripping a blanket that kept her warm....Someone must of put it on her...Terra slowly sat on the couch, looking around before speaking. "Hello?" Terra asked loudly, to only jump at the sound of response.

"Oh yes, one moment!" A sweet and silky voice answered. Y/n suddenly came in with a cooking apron wrapped around her waist. She was holding a tray of food.

Y/n sat down the tray on the coffee table. Y/n picked up the bowl of hot soup and sat it down in front of Terra, "I hope you like green tea." Y/n spoke setting a teacup next to the bowl of soup.

Terra looked down at the food and almost drooled, it looked absolutely divine. Even though Terra was famished, she couldn't eat...The food might be poisoned.

Y/n let out a small huff of stress, she noticed Terra looking at the food hesitantly, "Look here?" Y/n asked Terra met Y/n's bright red eyes.

"You will eat the food calmly, You feel as if you can trust me, You need to replenish your strength." Y/n spoke coldly, Terra was then put into a trance.

"I will eat the food calmly, I can trust you...I need to replenish my strength." Terra said with no emotion...Terra suddenly began to hungrily dig into the soup.

Y/n felt a tad bit of remorse in her un-beating heart, poor girl...Y/n assumed she had trust issues, which is understandable. "Is it to your liking?" Y/n smiled happily, Terra nodded her head fiercely. Terra felt slightly uncomfortable as Y/n watched her eat, not blinking or even flinching with her smile.

Terra could surely make up her mind that Y/n indeed was rather unnaturally beautiful. Terra suddenly dropped her spoon on the table before taking her mouth and drinking the soup from the bowl.

Y/n's red eyes watch as Terra drank all the soup...She was eating so fast Y/n assumed she was starving. Terra looked at her empty bowl of soup before suddenly looking at Y/n to see another bowl of soup in her hands, "I'm sure you would like seconds." Y/n smiled happily, as she sat the bowl of soup down.

Terra bowed her head, "Thank you." She mumbled while grabbing the full bowl of soup. In a quick flash Y/n sat down next to Terra, before giving her a gentle smile, she could Hear Terra's heartbeat at a rapid pace. Y/n gently grabbed a hold of Terra's chin and then looked at her milky white, smooth neck.

"You won't scream, in fact, you won't remember this." Y/n spoke in a gentle yet alluring voice. Y/n opened her mouth as she moved closer to Terra's neck, and bit into her soft skin.

Terra winced as she felt two sharp like needles puncture her skin. Y/n's fangs dug into Terra's neck as she fed off her delicious blood. Terra lifted her hand and pushing on Y/n's arm trying to make her let go, but Y/n was indeed so much stronger.

"Haa~" Terra let out a weak muffle as she felt her eyes get foggy and dazed up. Y/n finally let go, blood tripling down Terra's neck.

Y/n licked her bloody lips as she watched as Terra looked at her before blinking a few times in confusion, "What- happ--happened?" Terra spoke weakly not remember a single thing. Until she felt a sting on her neck.

"Oh...You suddenly began to bleed randomly-...Oh my...Something must have bitten you...maybe a bug.." Y/n spoke with a smile on her beautiful face.

Terra slowly nodded her head before looking around the apartment. Y/n suddenly pulled out a white clean handkerchief out of no wear and gently patted the blood that was on Terra's neck.

Suddenly a loud knock was heard.