DADDY~Matthew

We both sat in our car seats but I felt Matt touch the inner skin of my thigh.

He kept creeping his hand up he undid my short zipper and atuck his hand underneath my underwear.

He started to put his fingers inside me I threw my head back in pleasure.

He kept doing it so I grabbes his hand and climbed onto his lap. I started to grind my lower parts into his lower section.

He grabbed my waist and started to move me down harder on him. I slopply started to kiss his neck.

He wanted more I slipped my hand into his boxers and started to pump him off.

We were going to go farther but we realised we were in a parking lot. We fixed ourselves before Going home.

We got home and decided to watch a movie.

He just sat there texting while I was still attached to him. After he had sent his text He put his arms underneath my bum and kissed my He laughed and I layed my head of his shoulder so I felt the vibrations. He closed the door and let me down on my feet.

He anxiously grabbed my hand and drug me up the stairs. I didn't understand why he was so excited to show me the up stairs.

He showed me our bedroom.
He then pulled me by the waist. And started to kiss my neck up and down.

I rolled my head back in pleasure and then started to rake my hands threw his hair.

I started to pull his hair when he started to suck on my sweet spot.

He navigated us to the bed he fell on top of me and I started to pull up his shirts.

He pulled his shirts up and started to grab my butt and kiss me.

A sweet little kiss became a make out session. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off leaving me in my underwear.

He flipped us over and we began to make out again. After a while he got tired of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

Which left me in my matching white lace under garments. Hus eyes raked up and down my body.

I grabbed his arms and pulled his back over me to cover my body.

"Baby why do you do that to me?" - Matthew

"Why do I do what to you?" - Skye

"You let me have your virginity last night but now you wont even let me look at your body" - Matthew

"Im shy" - Skye

"You werent shy last night when you were moaning my name" - Matthew

"Matthew please" - Skye

"Say what you want me to do" - Matthew

"Matthew please I want you" - Skye

"You want me to do what?" - Matthew

"I want you to please have sex with me" - Skye

With that he started to grind his hips into mine making me moan.

He then started to sloppily kiss my beck leaving a trail of wet kisses.

When he found my mouth he wasnt shy to put his tongue in my mouth. I returned and it became a heated make out session.

About 15 minutes later i was on the floor with and Matthew was standing up with his pants and underwear around his ankles.

He had told me millions of times I didnt have to do this but I wanted to, I grabbed his dick.

And started to put it in my mouth swirling my tongue around. He started to grap my hair and move his hips.

Pumping his dick in and out of my mouth. After about 5 minutes of my lips being around his cock his hed flew back in pleasure.

I soon started to feel a warm liquid in my mouth I realized what it was and swallowed.

I got up off the ground and pushed Matt back on to the bed giving him a lap dance.

After I'd finished I started to grind my hips into his because now I really needed him.

He pulled of the rest of my clothes and he grabbed my breast and positioned himself .

In a matter of seconds he was in me. I was in so much pain but I needed him.

Even if that meant being in pain at first. He realized I wasnt enjoying it and pulled out.

"Im sorry I cant hurt you again Skye" - Matthew

"Matthew if you dont get back into me I will hurt you" - Skye

With that he placed himself into me. I started to grind my hips as he pulled himself in and out.

I knew i was close to my end and I started claw at his back. Leaving marks I was for sure but I rode at my high then he rode out his.

After we were finished I realized I didnt hear or see Matt open a condom. I didnt want to alarm Matt so I just went and took a shower.

When I got back into the room it looks like Matt had taken a shower too.

It was really late at night so we decided to go to sleep. I had tons of trouble falling asleep last night but finally at 4:30 am I was able to force myself to sleep.

-
Finally some chickens having eggs