New Car~Cam

"Caaam I think you should get this one!" I pointed to a red Corvette. I watched as Cameron's eyes followed my gaze.
"That's a nice car!" The sales person behind us spoke.
"Yeah, if you like it babygirl I'll get it!" Cam wrapped his arms around you. "We'll take it" he nodded towards the car.

After we got the keys Cameron drove it off the lot with me in the passenger seat. He had his hand intertwined with mine over the center console. The radio turned down low. He turned his attention away from the road and onto me. "You know Elly, you look really good.." He winked looking back at the road. I could see his eyes grow darker.

"Oh really Dallas? That's very flattering" I laughed at his flushed face. "Anyway," he continued, "Something doesn't feel right.." I gave him a concerned look. "Are you feeling sick or something?" I asked worried. "No no no. Its just, this car. It feels too new yanno? I think we need to... break it in." He smirked. I knew exactly what he was thinking. I gave him a smile and he pulled the car into an allie. "In the back." He demanded. I climbed over the seats to the back of the car. "When did you become so kinky Cam?" I laughed as he followed me to the back. He didn't respond, instead he layed me down and climbed on top of me.

He brushed his lips against mine softly, teasing me. I unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it over the back seats to the front. I ran my fingertips over his abs. Tracing his v-line with the pads of my fingers. I ran my hands over his bulge causing him to release a groan. He kissed down my jaw from my ear to my coller bones. Leaving noticeable love marks.

Cameron removed my shirt and shorts in no time. "Someone's in a hurry." He gave me an open mouth kiss on my lips, telling me to stop talking. While our tongues were fighting for dominance my hands traveled down to the hem of his jeans. Fumbling with his belt I managed to remove his pants, pulling his boxers down in the process. I grabbed his length and began to stroke him. "Elly mhmm babyyy" He moaned. He reached around you unhooking your bra and lifted up your hips, pushing your panties off you. You were both fully exposed in front of each other. The car windows steaming up from the heat coming from inside the car.

Cameron lined himself up at my entrance and slowly pushed himself in. Our moans coming out simultaneously. He started thrusting at an unbearably slow pace. I raised my hips, slamming them against his pelvis meeting his thrust. "Oh, look who's eager now." He teased. He lifted my legs around his hip and pounded into me. I was a moaning mess underneath him. The car shaking from Cams thrust. He was hitting my spot perfectly, sending ne over the edge. I screamed out his name in pure euphoria. My mind going blank as my orgasm shocked throughout my body. I felt him twitch inside of me. He released himself inside of me. Moaning my name in the process. He collapsed onto me my nails softly rubbing his back. "I love you Elly." He whispered in my ear. He gently placed his lips on mine. Our mouths moving in sync together. "I love you to Cam" He got up and pulled me with him. Gathering our clothes we climbed back to the front seats. He started the engine and pulled out of the allie. "This feels a lot better" a small smirk playing on his lips. "Yeah yeah Dallas." I rolled my eyes, leaning back against the seat. He once again intertwined our fingers before heading home for round two.
-
Story by:
//thosemagconboys on tumblr//