< 26 >

5 years later. Yuna was 23 and Renjun was 24. They were living together.

Yuna's POV

Renjun was calling me and I picked up.

"Hey Renjun!"

"Hey Yuna! Come to the beach near our house at 6 pm."

"Hmm...? Okay.. why though?"

"Just come! "

"Okay. Bye! "

"Bye! "

I hung up and looked at the clock. It was already 5:30 pm. I changed into some nice clothes and watched TV while waiting.

I left the house at 5:50 as it was a 8 minute walk to the beach.

I arrived at the beach and someone covered my eyes with a blindfold. I recognised who it was by their voice, it was Eunji, she brought to a place and told me to stand still and wait.
----------------------------------------------------------
Renjun's POV

I was really nervous, I walked in front of Yuna and made an okay sign 👌 to Eunji who was hiding by the side.

"Take off your blindfold!" She shouted.
----------------------------------------------------------
Yuna's POV

I took off the blindfold and saw Renjun kneeling down with one leg. He took out a small case, he opened it and a ring was in there.

"Hwang Yuna you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You're my princess, my world and my everything. Will you marry me?"

"Y-yes!! " I said while crying happy tears.

Renjun got up and put the ring in my finger. Beomgyu, Eunji and the Dreamies jumped out and cheered.
-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------