< 11 >

Recess time
-----------------------------------------------------------
Renjun's POV

I was sitting with Haechan and the others at the cafeteria. I saw Yuna walking to the cafeteria with a.... BOY?! They were talking and laughing on their way. I got up and walked towards Yuna, I pulled her aside.

"Renjun! What are you doing?! "

"Who is he?!"

"Oh him, he's just my childhood best friend!"

"O-oh...sorry for pulling you that hard..."

"It's okay Renjun! Let's go have out lunch!! "

She pinched my cheek and we walked back to the cafeteria. We sat at the same table with her friend and the guys. Yuna's friend introduced himself to all of us and the bell rang. We went back to class.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eunha's POV

I was about to go to the cafeteria when I saw Yuna,  the girl in our class sitting with a group of handsome boys.

"Ugh, why does she get all the boys,"
I mumbled to myself.

The bell rang and I went back to class.
Halfway through the class, Yuna raised her hand up.

"Mr. Lee, may I use the bathroom? "

"Of course Yuna. "

After she left, I raised up my hand too.

"Mr. Lee can I also go to the bathroom? "

"Sure Eunha. "

I went to the bathroom and made sure that only Yuna and I were in the bathroom. After making sure, I locked the bathroom door and waited for Yuna to come out. After a few minutes, she came out to wash her hands.

"Hey Yuna! "

"Oh hey there Eunha! "

I grabbed her wrist and said,

"Look, I don't know how you get all the boys, but Renjun is mine."

"Are you crazy? Renjun's my boyfriend."

"I don't care. I will take him away from you."

I slapped her really hard and she wanted to slap me back but I managed to dodge it.

"You b****, don't even try to slap me. You better not tell anyone what happened or else.... I don't know what will happen to your little friend, Eunji."

"Don't you dare TOUCH her! "

I left the bathroom and pretend nothing had happened. The teacher asked why we took so long, but before Hwang Yuna can say anything, I gave an excuse.
-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continued
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next chapter will be published shortly.