i don't think that'll be happening. mom found a job that needs for us to—

"there they are!"

yuta hissed as they found where they were hiding for a short whole just to come up with a plan. ❝taeyong, run!

he didn't get to listen what the male had to say and sadly to part ways with him. the actor expected for every single one of them to follow him. but glancing behind, he uttered a curse after seeing that two to five of them followed his friend that's running at the opposite way. he wanted to turn back and catch up to him but with a swarm of cameras after him, yuta had to first find a safe place to hide.

meanwhile, taeyong thought he'd finally be able to breathe but the people that are still following him says otherwise. seems like that japanese's plan backfired thinking that all of them would run up to him.

he had to think of a way out. there were no dark alleys nearby that he could hide, getting inside cafes or boutiques would only cause disturbance.

but as he took a curve, that tall guy that's standing there with a phone in his hand looked like a perfect person he could use for his plan. although, it looked like he was waiting for someone.

internally crying at what he was going to do, taeyong rushed to that guy and took a tight grip on to his sweater that startled him.

sorry.❞ he whispered before leaning forward and not wasting a second to close the gap between them.

to say that the guy is surprised was an understatement.

taeyong then removed the beanie he was wearing and ruffled his hair to make it look like a mess. while doing that, he deepened the kiss he had with the stranger the moment he heard cameras clicking and footsteps coming closer. he made sure to had his face hidden for them not to see, his hands cupping the guy's face as he continued to kiss him.

finally after what felt like his entire life, the people running after him failed to catch him and went to turn to another way. probably off to chase the actor and gave up looking for taeyong.

pulling away from the kiss which the guy didn't even return, he had his brows furrowed and eyes showing how apologetic he is. ❝s-sorry i—

jaehyun?

both taeyong and guy, which he had just uncovered his name, snapped their head towards the direction of the voice. taeyong was then pushed harshly by the guy, almost stumbling back, and he could see how this jaehyun guy looked nervous. ❝t-ten.

the male that just arrived then dropped the cup of coffee that looked like he went out to buy. ❝are you cheating on me?

and this was where taeyong knew, he fucked up.

jung jaehyun
lee taeyong

c h o g i w a n e s e

🧭 if you ask me, i really have no idea what to put in the introduction

🧭 if you ask me, i really have no idea what to put in the introduction. how to make introductions? asdjks. also, the plot of this book is still quite unclear for now so watch chogi go on a journey writing another jaeyong book and then get lost in the middle of it.

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2020