(8)

"You ain't never heard don't mix personal with business? But what's wrong wit' a lil' experimentin'?"

Tunchi looked down at the magazine coated so beautiful with the color of purple in the background. But along on top of the stunning backdrop was a picture of a woman with a floral jumpsuit one of its main colors purple sticking out. She had her hair falling over her shoulders as she sat in a high brown stool letting one of her legs fall in between the two panels and the other on the outside of it, dropping down to her Red Bottoms that were sparkling with white and had a special, customized ankle strap attached just for her.

"What the fuck is this, Irana?"

He didn't understand why Irana was putting all they shit out on the blog and on this special magazine, saying he was "marrying" her. Knowing got damn well he wasn't marrying her when he didn't propose to her.

He liked Irana, but deep down inside he only dated her because it was good for business; one of his ideas. But she was getting too attached and making up lies when she knew that it was a stunt, that turned into something real, but not marriage.

"Oh this," Irana spoke as she sat across from Tunchi. "...Oh this is me, don't you like it, baby?"

Tunchi threw the fucking magazine at her on the other side of the table. Of course, it was beautiful, but he wanted to understand, to know, why did she keep playing with him? Nothing was a joke and he realized that, been had taken that into play. But what he didn't take into play is that this singer was getting too big headed at the start of her career just so she could keep it.

"Why are you treating me like this Tunchi. You know it's only for publici--"

Tunchi shrugged his shoulders and clenched his teeth.

"Ion give ah'fuck if it's for publicity, you taking it too far. Don't you realize that our fucking parents are out their and we ain't met none of each other's and you spreading fake ass lies, Irana?"

He knew his mom was probably dying down there in Florida from seeing that magazine. He knew his mom read magazines and she prolly was hurt from not knowing about the "engagement."

"Just stop, Tunchi! Stop! You know why I'm doing this and you know how the industry is, so if I have to make up a couple lies just so both of us can keep money in our pockets, then I will. Either your in or your out?"

Sitting across from Tunchi with a long white Tee on plastered on it was a picture of a kid with a big Afro, underneath she wore a pair of denim short shorts that were ripped as if a dog ate them from hunger. Combing it all together was her colorful KD's. She had her hair with a middle part and swooped back into a ponytail, making it fall down her back with rosy pink lipstick on her skinny, but plump lips.

He rose from his seat, nothing but a plain white Tee on his back, with his old school pink, orange and blue jacket attached as well. He had a pair of denim ripped jeans on his legs, cuffed at the ends, leading us to his White Ones that laid upon his feet.

Tunchi was about to answer Irana's awaiting question as his phone rung in a ironic matter. He turned over from Irana and picked up his cell phone, and sliding his finger across the phones panel to accept once he seen MyGene.

"Wassup?"
He answered in his usual, causal, nothing more nothing less tone. He talked to his sister here and there and could never forget the woman who was in to him, or were he came from so he made sure to text at least if he couldn't pick the phone up.

"Wassup, brutha. I haven't heard from you in a couple of weeks. I've seen you though, mmhm, when were you going to let me know about the proposal?"

Tunchi sat back down his chair and chuckled.

"Stop being nosy, girl. How is my niece doing over there in the L?"

"I see you trying to avoid conversation," she chuckled. "...But she's doing fine, bad as hell since the day she was born. How about you, Manager?"

He chuckled. "I'm doing good, sis, real good. Is that nigga taking care of Charity?"

Phonzo? He knew about him because his sister had told him that was her babydaddy, but he ain't know he was in jail. He thought they were just not together, and separated when they were sticking together while Phonzo was serving time.

"Yeah, he is taking care of her and before you ask, no I haven't found me a man nor am I looking for no other man."

Tunchi laughed. "Yeah, I'm glad you knew I was gone ask lol' sis."

"....Why you still call me lil sis is neath' me when I'm older than you, T..."

Tunchi looked up at Irana as she blew and huffed from irritation. Him being on the phone really irked her nerves because she felt as if it was rude.

"Hold on right quick, Gene!"

Tunchi looked up at Irana ready to say what Irana wanted so badly to hear from him.

"I'm out, Irana. See, I really liked you but I can't force you to chill out a bit when you too hype as is. You making good money, real good ass money, so you going out making these false ass lies ain't doing nothing but breaking us apart, baby. Imma still be your manager, but that other shit gone."

With her purple cross body on her shoulder, she finally looked at Tunchi and stood up, walking towards the door. She couldn't take the guilt anymore that was eaiting her alive. She could feel the animosity a mile away with her and T. She ain't want it to be like that, so maybe it was best if their relationship took it's course.

But as she touched the door knob leaving out of his room, she couldn't help what came pushing out of her mouth.

"I still want you and I know you still want me, T. We just need space and that's fine. We shouldn't have even mixed personal with business, but I can't help my feelings for you. Just please call me when you have it in you to forgive me. I hope theirs no bad energy between us..."

Tunchi still held a blank stare as he looked into Irana's eyes until they were gone. He sighed at the thought of how it was going to be different between them, but he needed to make his money.

He picked the phone back up off of his marble desk and put it to his ear once he had take it off of mute.

"Wassup?"

"What took you so long you meat headed ass boy?"

Tunchi chuckled. "Whatever, Mann. I know you called for a reason, what you need, some money or something?"

"Nah, the shop is doing great. I just got to tell you some news about babysis, baby."

Tunchi smiled. Teyana was his baby doll. He hadn't seen her in about a year in person but he had seen her in multiple pictures from his mother and father.

He knew his sister hadn't really had a relationship with Teyana but she had seen her before on many pictures, just not in person. It was sad because Teyana was so sweet and had a mindset of a grown and single women. Any one would be glad to meet her, which is why it was hard breaking down to people that loved her, that she had leukemia cancer. One being her brother, but Geniese eventually told, breaking his heart in a trillion pieces. One by one. Single by single. Piece by piece. In ever way, shape, and form.

Book will continue. Thanks for great advice.