(1: Good morning)

Nine's life has been so perfect since when he and Joong met in the coffee shop. That was the first thought flashed into his mind as Nine opened his eyes and saw the sun's rays passing through his curtains, it's a wonderful morning indeed. Now is the day of his last exams, Nine let out a sigh as a sign of relief because he was extremely stressful since the first day of hell week.

Nine got up from his bed and checked his phone, and saw Joong's text message thirty minutes ago saying, "Hey P'Nai, Good morning my love. Happy 2nd Anniversary." Nine stopped reading and said, "oh crap!" Today is also their second year anniversary.

As Nine continued, "I know you have been so stressed because of your studies. Let's go watch a movie? I'll pick up after you take your exams. Good luck, P'Nai. See you!"

A dazzling smile appeared on his face after he read the message. Joong has been remarkably patient since the first time they met and very consistent. He never failed to make his Phi feel loved every time.

"Hello Joong, my Vodo. Happy 2nd Anniversary. Okay, I'll text you ASAP once I am done taking my exams. Take care." Nine replied.

Nine rushed to his cabinet and got his white polo long sleeves—paired it with his black slacks. And then, went to the bathroom to take his bath.