A day in the basement.

We all jerked, screamed and turned back. Tyler almost passed out, he held his head and knelt down,Echo clashed to the door and sighed while I stood still and held my chest with both my hands.

"What are you guys doing here" he repeated.
"I thought you went out, with friends" I said.
"Answer my question June" Guy rang out.
"Well, we heard something and then we came to find out what it is because this house has been.... "
"Creepy since you came in? Guy said.
"Yes" I answered, completely amazed.
"Look, never ever come in here again, summer is gonna be mad when she finds out you came here, and worst with your friends" Guy said.
"Why"I asked folding my arms.
"Tell me what i need to know about this house right now "I spoke loudly.

Guy looked scared and down. He tried to cover it up by frowning confidently and sighing.
"You don't need to know anything okay? "He said.
I came closer to him and looked him in the eye. He turned his gaze back and took a step too.
'Please.
"What are you hiding from me? ".
Who are those girls?
Why am I here?
Who are you?
What is in.... 

'Quit all your questions, June, I can't say' Guy cried out and turned back. He brushed his hair with his hand and adjusted his bag.

'Why? Tyler said, coming forward towards us.

All of a sudden, the lights started flicking and the place was shaking. "We need to get out of here" Guy screamed.
"Why?I asked.
"Just get out of here please, I'll tell you everything "he ran out to the door with Tyler and echo but I just stood there, not moving, not saying a word.

'Cmon June' Echo screamed at me.
"June, come out here, its dangerous in there" Tyler also screamed.

They we're already out of the basement when the door began to close by itself. I gasped.
'Are u mad June? The door is closing please come out here' Guy shouted, while trying to hold the door. It banged. The door was closed.

            ****

But I really did want to get out of the basement but I was stuck, I couldn't move, nor talk. I just watched as the door closed and my friends screaming. As soon as it closed I fell to the floor hard and it was like I was been held by gravity and released by force. I reacted to my fall by shouting Tyler's name first. I crawled and looked around slowly. It was dark just like that day, it was dusty and hot. I felt to puke. I stood up and held my thighs, I was actually scared, I just wanted to get out of here. I wanted my mom. I ran to the door, I didn't hear any of them calling my name, I didn't understand. Was the door sound proofed?

I walked down. I felt something behind me, I turned around it was just a coat hanging. I heaved a sigh. Turning around, a force hurled me across the room against the wall. It pained. I glanced up, dust had covered up my eyes I couldn't see clearly. I got on my feet and jerked forward.
''What's happening? "Why am I here? I cried out shouting. There was no answer. A quick idea came to me.

My cellphone!!

I grabbed it from my pockets and dialed Tyler's digits, there wasn't any network. Not even a text can be sent. I sank to the floor. A look at that door made me terrified. What was freaking in there? Why me huh?. A sound caught my attention, someone was coming out of the dark. I heard slow footsteps.
"Are you hurt" she said and bent down in front of me.
I stood up immediately. "Pat? "
'Yes? She looked up at me and stood straight.
"Who are you and why am I here? I shouted.
"You need to get us out of here before anything happens"she said, ignoring my questions.
''I can, if you will only answer my QUESTIONS! I spoke back at her.

She caressed her white dress and sat gorgeously on the floor. She looked at me, before I settled down with her on the floor.

"Long ago, before I was born, Aunt summer had a twin sister. They we're never close. Her sister hated aunt summer so much. She would lie against her in school, at church, at camp and everywhere they went. Summer got married and  gave birth to a girl. Her twin soon got married. She had complications with giving birth and was jealous of Summer.

Her twin, Serena, started becoming nice to Summer's daughter, Nijelle. Summer started trusting Serena until Serena stabbed Nijelle one faithful night. Summer couldn't forgive herself for trusting Serena. She eventually killed Serena too for revenge. Since then, Summer is out to protect kids using black magic. She misses her daughter and is ready to do anything to bring her back."

"Wait, isn't her daughter like old already? I mean, summer is elderly,  probably 65". I said.

"I have no more to say, I've told you much, save us. "
"But how? "I asked back.

"You have to get the pendant hanging around Summer's neck,destroy it and throw it in the luggy lake,  it destroys the black magic and will set us free."
She turned and walked away into the room.

I stood up sharply and ran to the basement door, it flung open.The trio rushed to me smiling.

"June are you okay? Echo asked.
"Yeah am fine, and I think I know the truth already "I said looking at Guy.

"Summer is using black magic". We both chorused.
"So you knew the whole time! Why did you keep it a secret from me? I asked him.
"I couldn't tell, it was a secret". Guy responded.
"I need to find out everything again from the roots and guys? "

"What? Tyler and echo asked.

"I'll need your help".