High school.

The hot morning sun shone over my face as I  stretched out on my bed. My head spinning badly. But how did I get in bed? Wasn't I in that bloody basement last night? I quickly ran out of my room and peeped downstairs, Guy was already dressed in a blue blazer and also a pair of light blue trousers eating bacon and eggs.

WHAT! He yelled, you aren't dressed yet? We are late.
Its alright,I would be right back, its not like I spend hours in the bathtub, I said running back to my room. I rushed in and took a hot  shower and I  wore a black shirt and a denim skirt, with a black sneakers. I tied my hair in a bun, picked my bag and strolled back down the stairs. Guy was still rounding up his breakfast when I  arrived.
  "Woah, you are early and good sense of  fashion you've got, Guy smirked.
'C'mon let's go, don't wanna be late'. I said already leading the way.
But wait!!! Guy shouted, making my heart skip a beat.
What?  I  asked
"But you are gorgeous" he said smiling, holding his ear.
'Stop!' I said immediately
Why? He asked and pursed his pink lips babyishly.
'Cause I hate attention', I said folding my hands, looking at him.
Anyways let's go, he said tightly holding his bag and ran outdoors.

   We soon reached Maryland High  school. He took me to the principals office for recognition and collection of ID card and uniform. The uniform was to be worn only on Tuesdays. Unfortunately for me it was Tuesday so I  had to change to my uniform. I was shown into the girls dressing room.
It was a short blue skirt above my thighs, a dark blue short hand shirt, a black bow at the neck side, a black long socks reaching the knee and a pair of black shoes. I hung my ID card on  my neck. I walked up to Guy who was waiting for me at the locker room. 'How do I  look in this uniform? I asked him.
"Just perfect"-he said smiling
Alright am off to my class, C'mon let me show you your class, its just before mine, he said leading me.
We walked for like two minutes before reaching tenth grade.
'Okay, here is your class am off to mine, and don't forget am in twelfth grade,  he smiled and scampered off.

I took a deep breath and entered my class. There was already a teacher inside the class lecturing English. She was standing in front of the green board pointing at a word at the board. "Lacrosse is a game played  by...... She stopped after seeing me enter the class in a hurry.
'Who are you? She asked
What? My heart beating fast. What I hate the most. ATTENTION!!! The whole class attention was now on me. She beckoned me to come closer and I did.
'Are you new? She asked calmly
What the heck? A rhetorical question of all things. If she have never seen me, then why this question? I thought. I was still thinking of silly things when she snapped me out of my thoughts.
Miss? What's your name? She repeated.
Oh! Sorry. My name is June J'ose  and i'm seventeen  years old, I am from Connecticut and this  is  my first time in this school.
Tell us more! A blonde girl from behind screamed.
'Well, I love eating frittles and apple pie, I love drinking lemonade. I am friends with Guy in the twelfth grade because................................
But whatever I was going to say did not happen. At the mention of Guy's name, the class was in confusion, murmurings and different types of eyes fell on  me.
You can have  a seat behind Trea - the woman told me. I had my seat immediately and started jotting down what the English teacher had taught.

After the English class, I updated my notes and before I could close up, a girl came up to my desk and stamped my table, snatched my book, folded it and threw it into the trash nearby.
I stood up immediately "what was that for? i asked angrily.
"Well, thanks for asking - the girl blurted.
"My name is Brooklyn Sanders, the principals daughter and of  course Guy's girl. I want you to stay away from him if not you will see my other side. Brooklyn said
"Who cares about your relationship with guy, all I care is about my books in the TRASH CAN!!!!! I yelled out.
Hahaha, new girl, new troubles, anyways just watch out! She said and walked out of  the class.
Urgh! I sighed as I sat down back on  my seat, placed my left hand on my forehead and began to think.
... Hey.- I heard. I rose up my head to see who it was.
It was a boy, smiling so hard and soft that nearly got me tripping, he was very tall and he had long hair,  he stretched out his hand to me.  I'm Tyler Parks, tenth grade as you are, nice to meet you.
I'm June J'ose , nice to meet you too. We both exchanged hand shakes.
Class got bored for that day as I met Mr Hicks, Miss  Glena and Mrs Ash. Soon, classes was over. I gently packed my books into my bag and waited for Guy to show up at my class so we could go home together.
Aren't you gonna go? Tyler asked
I'm waiting for Seth Burrows, twelfth grader have you seen him around? Do you know him? I asked.
Ohhhh Guy, he was approaching the school farm house some minutes back with Brooke. I guess they are gonna make out all day- Tyler laughed. I'll be going now, bye see you tomorrow. He scampered off.
I took my bag and headed out and sat by the gate, waiting if I'll see him. I waited for about thirty minutes but there wasn't a sign of Guy.
"I don't know the way home myself, why will he think to leave me stranded? I asked out loud. I decided to go to the school farm house myself and find him although I didn't know where it was. I walked until I reached the last building of the school. I was so tired that I turned back ready to go but my curious look made me realize I was on a farm. I ran into the shed  immediately and scanned the place. There we're three doors. I was blank, which should I open? If I open one, Brooke and Guy will be alarmed, I decided to open the door to my right.

There lay Brooke and Guy on a mat. Brooke was snorting his chest uncontrollably. What the...... I yelled!
Something was odd. Blood was trickling down guy's stomach. No wonder he lay still and sound.
What's going on here? I yelled and screamed.
If I can't have him, no one can- brooke said the words so easily as if she just killed an ant and can get away with it. She stood up and ran through the window.
Come back here Brooke! What have u done? I sighed and cried as I bent down to Guy. He was so pale and helpless. "Guy, I whispered, hoping he will hear me.
June? He softly called but his eyebrows arched angrily but weak. He then passed out. O my, how am I going to get him to the hospital? I looked and saw the knife that was used, I wrapped it in a nylon.  Luckily for me, the school driver was around and he helped me to take Guy to the hospital. We got to Maryland City Hospital (MCH) and he was quickly attended to. The bus driver left afterwards.
The doctor came out and shouted "Seth Burrows? "I quickly stood up and followed him to his office.
The doctor began "Your brother has...... But I  cut him short.
Erm.. I'm sorry, he isn't my brother, just a friend.
Alright, he continued - the guy in there has lost so much blood but he was saved in time. He smiled. He is  responding to treatment, you can see him if you want.

I walked carelessly to the ICU, flung the door open and entered. Guy was bandaged up from his belly to his button. His shirt we're out only his pants we're on.
Are you okay? I called out from the door
He rose his head towards the door, looking at me and then rested back.
Yeah - he replied, as I came closer.
Was it brooke? She  flipped out when I called out your name in class and.....
Of course, you know who did this to me! He shouted.
What? Of course no. Please tell me who did this? I shouted determined.

You... You June, it was you. He said easily.

Excuse me? I stabbed you? You are kidding me right? How could I? Why? I threw all this questions at him.

Ohhh please don't lie, you we're the last person I saw before my eyes closed, so definitely it was you.

I didn't want to talk further, I brought out the nylon where I kept the knife and held it out.
"Here is what I found where yo...
Look, you did it june. Get out of here. Guy shouted angrily.
I can't believe you!! I cried and stormed out.