B.)

- get some help

Inosuke used his sensing ability and to find the missing girl. he saw the yellow head boy dragging the girl with him.

"he's running this way" he stated then started to run. the squad following after him closely. the yellow head boy started to panic when he heard the footsteps getting closer and closer. you took that chance

"AAAAAHHHHH" You yelled making the aforementioned boy glare darkly at you.

"She screamed! hurry! " Tanjiro said and they run faster until he can smell her.

Zenitsu dig his nails into your wrist making you wince. you stop and tried to struggle which made his eyes widened
"they're coming to get you! they're danger! " he stated but you didn't listen until his eyes darkened.

"do you want to get punished? " he asked but still you didn't listen. it made him snap. he dragged your arm and run not even caring about you. you screamed in agony.

"LET HER GO" Tanjiro screamed angrily as he jump towards you. the boy gritted his teeth while moving out of the way and still running. you reached your hand like you did before you were kidnapped. this brought intense adrenaline to Tanjiro. he won't let him take you again. he will definitely save you

the pillars cornered him making him unable to escape. he growled angrily as he tighten his grip on your wrist.

"I WON'T LET YOU TAKE Y/N AWAY FROM ME! SHE'S MINE! " He screamed. Tanjiro lunged at him and grabbed his collar before headbutting him hard. His hand unconsciously pushed you away making you stumble back. instead of falling into hard ground, you fell into Giyuu's arms.

Black spots surrounded Zenitsu's eyes but he fight it away. tears started to prick his eyes and he reached his hand for you but you move out of the way. the pillars including Tanjiro held him back as he trashed his arms and legs violently while Giyuu and Inosuke taking you away from him gently.

"Y/N! DON'T TAKE MY Y/N
AWAY! " He snapped as loud thunder greet them. He unsheathed his sword as his eyes became completely white. he grit his teeth while muttering his breath. the others started to panic as they felt the air vibrating before he charges at them fast as light. Giyuu stood up and unsheathes his sword quietly

the sounds of swords chattering against each others prickled your ear. he clank his sword against Shinobu while muttering 'I'll kill you' the girl gritted his teeth as she push the boy away. they don't want to hurt him. they already turned their back when they unsheathed their sword. their main priority is to make him unconscious. He kicked her away and charges at Tanjiro. his hand started to bleed as he held his sword back.

Their breath hitched when they saw water charging Zenitsu. before he could even react, the water slammed him into the tree. making him cough blood. eyes wider than before, silenced fill the area.

"you--"

"I used it as self defence. he could kill if I didn't do anything" He said monotone. He tied his arms together before dragging him.

the crows told them to bring the unconscious boy in the headquarters. Tanjiro rushes towards you as he hugged you tightly.

"It's okay I'm here. I won't let that happen again. I'll protect you" He kissed your forehead before taking off his haori and hanging it around your shoulders. he snaked his arm in your waist protectively as you walked exit of the deep forest.

after hours of walking, you saw the outside world. you stated at the view in awe as freedom welcomed you. tears started to fall from your eyes. Tanjiro smiled when he smelled happiness from you. he missed you so much.

The boy found himself in the headquarters being pinned down by certain demon slayers. he struggled but there's a rope preventing him to. he met eye contact with the burgundy hair making him angry

"where is Y/n?! let me go! " he trashed around. Tanjiro kneeled in front of him trying to hold himself back. Shinobu brought you to her estate to clean up. She felt bad when she saw his name on your arm still bleeding and the hickeys on your neck. She knows you suffered too much. after you come out of her bathroom wearing the purple kimono with butterfly she prepared, she went to treat your arm. Giyuu sat beside your bed, narrowing his eyes at the name on your arm. you felt disgusted. she wanted to ask about it but she choose to remain silent for your good. without knowing you started to cry at the sight of your arm. until you found yourself being hugged by her.

"I'm sorry we're late" She said. as a girl, she knows the feeling of being like that. and she wants to comfort you. you hugged her back until Giyuu awkwardly look at the window. Nezuko entered the headquarters and tackled you into her hug. they bandaged your arm and went to the headquarters. Nezuko still hugging you. Silence filled the area as Giyuu supported you. they bowed when the master appeared with their daughters at the back.

you met eye contact with him but quickly look away. They already decided to punish Zenitsu because he killed many demon slayers and his poor sparrow. He grunted while trashing around. he looked at your arm with his name to make him at least better only to be met with bandage

my name is gone!

"Y/n! how dare you remove my name! you'll get punished when we get back! " He said while smirking wildly which made you panic. you closed your eyes shut as you started to sweat drop. Nezuko let go of you and step in front of you protectively while growling and looking at the boy in pure disgust. until someone put their hand on your shoulder and put you in their chest.

"I won't allow it" Tanjiro said which made him snarl. they dragged him away from you. as the atmosphere became normal again. you found yourself crying.

"It's okay" he reassured. the other pillars walked towards you feeling bad. the lively Y/n who would always visit their estate to talk and comfort them if they're bored, their greatest friend crying. ..

~ a year passed ~

You held a sunflower for the yellow head who were given punished. it's not that you regret it but he also thought you a lesson. and you thank him for that. you leaned against the tree beside his grave and look at the sky.

"Zenitsu.... thank you... for teaching me the lesson that I longed to learn. well, I'm always reckless and doesn't care for myself" you chuckled before continuing
"I learned something important. if you weren't there, I won't know my biggest mistake...Thank you a million times and.... I'm sorry" you stood up and kissed the sunflower before putting it in front of his grave. you walked towards Tanjiro who gave you a heartwarming smile. you smiled back and looked at the beautiful blue sky. a gush of warm wind went passed you making your hair and kimono fly back as you turned your head at the grave one last time. The burgundy haired smiled at the grave and bowed before taking your hand. you chuckled while walking away with him.

"Never to suffer would never to have been blessed .. .."

The yellow head ghost smiled warmly at the sight of you two. before hopping down the tree and picking the sunflower before sticking it to the tree full of flowers You and the others gave. He know it's time for him to go

"I'm sorry... Y/n-chan and thank you" He said before vanishing completely.

____________________________________

kskskkskksk I hope you cried ;)