How does that work?

We're not too sure yet, but it seems they have flashbacks of whatever inspiring words that person said before, making that person the Ackermans host. This host can be a stranger, a friend, a lover, a crush, a rival, but cannot be a family member. It doesn't affect them.

Here are ways to know if you're a host to an Ackerman."

I raised a brow, getting a lot more curious.

Does Levi have a host? Maybe it's one of his friends. Maybe it's that Petra girl...

As I thought that, the door slammed opened to reveal a pissed off looking, Levi. I placed the book on the desk and sat up straight. "Levi? What are you doing here? You don't work... Oh... I seeee." I mumble those last words as I looked at his uniform.

Levi closed the door behind him and walked up to me, clicking his tongue in the process. "What the hell did I say before brat?" Levi asked, glaring at me.

I thought about it as I leaned back on the chair and grabbed the book, checking where I last left off. "Something... About- Home?" I muttered as I finally found where I had left off.

"I told you to stay home and get some rest, you idiot. Not only did you disobey my orders, but you're leaning on that chair as if your back wasn't injured." Levi snared.

" •The Ackerman is overprotective of their host.

Meaning, if their host is injured, sick, or exhausted. They make sure, their host gets lots of rest and gets either worried or annoyed if they see their host roaming around."

What the?-

"Also, why the hell are you wearing this tight uniform? Students are getting the wrong idea and are starting to call you some prostitute. I would've lost my job if I had beat the shit out of them." Levi continued, sounding much more pissed off.

" •An Ackerman will become pissed if they hear people talking ill of their host. They will either attack that person or try their best to resist, but they will hold a grudge."

Haha... I'm reading wrong, right?

"Change out of that uniform and ask for a much more looser one. I've overheard students also talking about your body and it's making me sick. I'll beat the crap out of them if I hear it once again..." Levi muttered that last sentence.

" •If that Ackerman does fall in love with their host or is already in love, they will become quite jealous when they hear others talking, touching, or trying to get close to their host."

I'm definitely going insane...

"Hey, brat. When the hell will you tell me who gave you those cuts on your back? I'll beat them till their nearly dead..." Levi sharply said, sounding deadlier than ever.

" -If the Ackerman can, they will attack whoever tries attacking their host. If their host dies from a person, the Ackerman will become much stronger and faster and kill the one who killed their host. If they fail, they will hold a huge grudge and kill that person whenever they meet again. If they don't know the one who caused injures on their host, that anger will build up until they finally meet the one responsible for their host injured and it isn't clean at all."

That's... A long one.

"Tch. Are you even listening, brat?" Levi asked, flicking my forehead, causing me to flinch.

I soothed my forehead and narrowed my eyes at him trying to deny it. He just raised a brow and stared at me dumbfounded.

Haaah. There's no way in hell.

That I'm Levi's host.

———————————

Don't you guys FUCKING LOOOVE THE PICTURE I PUT?! It doesn't fit the vibe, but it's fucking adorable. It's not modern au, but I just- C'mon I had to it's fucking adorable.

 It's not modern au, but I just- C'mon I had to it's fucking adorable