The Talk

B: Your really pretty by the way.
D: I know
B: So what did you wanna talk abo-
I was cut of by her locking the door and grabbing my hair and bringing it close to her face. It was so painful but I had been in this position before. When all of a sudden I had a flashback.

Flashbacks are in italics
Listen here you slut. I was 10 and my dad had caught me crying over Nick leaving. My dad said while grabbing my hair. I know he's your best friend but he's a boy so don't cry over him. My mum was punching me in the stomach. Madi was out with her friends and wasn't there to protect me.
He's not worth it. You also have other friends who are boys so go fuck them instead.

Darianka's POV:
Beatrice was just staring at the wall and tears were silently dropping down her face. Madi asked if she was ok and I told her we were nearly done and she went away. I slapped her face and she instantly snapped out of it.
Bea's POV
I felt a sharp sting on my cheek and snapped out of the trance I was in.
D:
D: Hello bitch? Attention on me. So as I was saying before you zoned out like demented bitch. Nick is mine so back off he will never loved you and never will. I also don't know what just happened and I don't care but listen here. Nick. Is. Mine. So stay away bitch.
Do you understand?
I nodded my head and she pulled my hair tighter.
D: I said do you understand?
B: Yes I understand.
D: Good now stay in here and make yourself look at least average while I get back to MY Nick.