Chapter 1

I had my hand on the doorknob, preparing myself to walk inside. I took one more deep breath, and walked inside, and like usual, my mother was leaning her nose down toward the table, sniffing a white substance through the straw, only this time, she wasnt alone. There were 3 men with her. All 3 men were lanky, and tall. 1 of them had a lot of tattoos, while the other 2 had none that were visible, at least as far as i know. Everyone in the room looked up at me when i walked through the door way.

"Dylan, we've been waiting for you to get home. Come sit down." My mother said, while pointing to the spot next to her. I knew not to argue with her, because it would most likely not end well. So, i went and took a seat next to her on the couch.

"Yes ma'am?" I said my voice slightly quivering

"I want you to go with each one of these men upstairs, and make them... happy. They have paid for your services, and i expect you to treat them right."

At first i was a bit confused, but then i realized what she meant. Sex.

"No. No way. Please mom. Please dont make me do-" And before i could finish my pleads her voice boomed through the house.

"Now!!"

All the sudden i felt a pair of hands grab my waist and drag me upstairs.

"Mom!! Please help me!!" I screamed as the tears rushed down my face.

I was still a virgin, i wasnt ready for this yet.

The man threw me onto the bed in the guest room. He crawled up my body, pinning my arms above my head. He put his knees on either side of me. Then, he started kissing my neck, murmering about how i was so so beautiful.

All the sudden, an idea popped into my head.

I pulled my hands from his grip, and put them on his back, pulling his body closer to mine. He started to moan a bit, then whispered in my ear: "Now thats a good girl."

Then i started kissin his neck, making it believable.

As soon as i knew he was convinced, I kneed him in the crotch, and made a run for it.

I ran to my room, and grabbed the small flip phone i use every now and again to call Alan, my older brother. He used to live here, with me. But the day he turned 18, he left. He hated pur mother and the way she treated us, and the day he left, I knew he was never coming back, and sure enough, he never did. But he gave me this little phone to call him from.

I dialed 3 numbers. 911.

"911 operator, what is your emergency?"

"There is a man a-and he's trying to rape me! Help!"

"Ma'am, stay calm. we have tracked your cell phone to your address, and police will be there shortly please stay on the phone with me until then."

I stayed on the phone with the operator for a bit longer, telling her whats going on, until something shiny caught my eye. My Blade.

Trigger Warning
I immediately hung up with the operator, and ran across the room to grab the blade. I pulled my skinny jeans down a bit, and ran it across lightly. Then the second time, with more pressure. Then the third, with even more pressure, and i kept going on, and on, getting deeper each time. I finally stopped when heard the sound of sirens. I took the goz from under my bed and wrapped it around my leg multiple times until i knew the blood wouldn't bled through, and pulled my jeans back up.

Trigger Warning Over

All the sudden i heard yelling from my mother, and the men from downstairs, then a pounding on my door.

"Ma'am, I am a police officer, please let me in"

I slowly walked over to the door, and let the officer in. He grabbed my hand, and pulled me down stairs.

After a couple hours, the officer had contacted the only person left in my family that could be my legal guardian, my big brother, Alan Ashby.

A/N

So, hey guys. Tell me what you think. I really hope you like it, i will be updating hopefully every Saturday. I love you guys. Stay strong. If you guys ever need anyone to talk to about anything, im here, dont be afraid.

-Turtle