Epilogue

"Oh, here he comes," Seonghwa whispered as he drank what's remaining in his drink. Kim Hongjoong, now back to his human form, was probably taking three steps everytime he takes one as he walks to their booth in one of their favorite pubs in Wonderland.

"Hello. Which one of you brats took my voice away?"

Hongjoong was the only dragon in his circle of friends who had no magic powers. Some of them are called sorcerers, some wizards — and truthfully, he had blurred the differences between the names a long time ago.

"It's Yeosang."

"Hyung never gets mad at me."

"What if it's Yunho?"

"He would never betray me!"

"What if I did?" Yunho asked. Hongjoong pouted and lightly punched him in the shoulder.

Watching their strawberry-haired half-dragon friend get (fake) angry is one of Wooyoung's favorite sights to laugh at. He almost fell off his own chair in the pub, and Yeosang had to catch him.

"Have an ale," Seonghwa pushed the drink towards him.

"Yeah, hyung, you need to cool down after having your first love talk to you as if she didn't know y—ow."

"Okay, Jongho," Seonghwa said sternly. "That's enough."

"I never even spoke!"

Hongjoong sat next to Yunho, the first one of the five who noticed him descend onto Wonderland with the Park Jiwon on his back. He was also the one who entertained Jiwon while the other was transforming back to human, and was also the one who noticed Hongjoong's painful embarrassment when he noticed that Jiwon had to go back just as immediately, therefore wasting her time.

"It is not a problem. The map says that there is a mode of transport around here," Jiwon had said. She raised the map she had.

"Curse the witch who made her forget," Yeosang suddenly says out of nowhere. He was referring to he time when Park Jiwon had lost her memory to a certain witch after Jiwon had accidentally targeted her in one of her battles. . .

(At the mention of 'witch', Seonghwa flinched and looked at his flower plant on the floor.)

"More ale, please."

"You can have all of it, hyung," Wooyoung said.

"You're an angel, Jung Wooyoung. Now, excuse me. I have to get some napk—"

"Be careful!" Seonghwa whispered when Hongjoong almost stepped on his flower plant.

"Oh, I didn't notice Sihyeon. Sorry." Hongjoong found it odd that Seonghwa wanted to name that plant. He's so protective of it he even brings it to their pub hang-outs.

When Hongjoong was out of sight, Yunho asked to no one in particular, "is he going to be okay?"

"Not if one of us are powerful enough to break the curse," Jongho replied.

"You know we aren't," Yeosang said. "And he said he didn't want to push us to do so, too."

"I don't think he likes it if we talk behind his back," Seonghwa says, as Hongjoong comes back to the table with the said napkins.

He seemed much brighter now.

*

A/N: This is lowkey the same universe as the First to Reach (sihwa/syeonhwa) au. Thank you for reading!