chapter 1: roadtrip

Noelle's POV:
    "I can't believe your parents agreed to let you go on this trip!" Anna said to me. I have been best friends with Anna since I was in 4th grade. She is one year older than me, She's almost done with her first year in college and I just graduated high school. I would've never thought my parents would let the two of us travel alone across the country with no parents. I mean I've hung out without parietal supervision before, but traveling across the country??? That's a huge step. "Honestly me neither!" I replied.

      We boarded the plane and sat in our seats. "What's our seat numbers?" I asked her. "F24 and F25." She answered. I kindly pushed pasted the people blocking the walkway who were putting their bags in the overhead. "Here they are! I call the window seat!" I sat in the window seat and looked out the window to see the workers boarding luggage on the plane. "Honestly it's better I get the aisle seat, looking out the window makes me nauseous." Anna laughed.

We buckled the seat belts, Watched the safety video and finally, the plane took off. Anna took out her AirPods and connected them to her phone then handed me one. "Do you want to listen?" I took the airpod and put it in my ear. "Sure, What are you listening to?" She pressed play on her phone. "One Direction." I groaned "Seriously? We listened to him on the ride to the airport." She rolled her eyes "What can I say, I'm in love." She laughed.

Anna POV:
Noelle is definitely not as big of a One Direction fan as I am, or a fan at all. She'll listen to their music and watch the "This is us" movie a million times when I force her to. She thinks they're overrated. I strongly disagree. I absolutely love them. I wouldn't call myself obsessed, Just madly in love with them. Sure I may know too much personal information about them like their blood types or favorite movies, I just do my research.

We had two choices of where we wanted to go for our vacation, She wanted to go to New York to see musicals and I wanted to go to California... to find One Direction. They're playing a show at a venue near the hotel I booked us at. Sure she'll be upset when she knows the reason for our trip but it's my dream to meet the boys. She'll get over it. We're going to meet ONE DIRECTION.

-
hehe yes, this is a one direction fan fiction. yes, I'm a few years late but I love my boys. I have good ideas coming for this story :)) - alexis