Excerpt

It was selfish swap, made by parents who wanted to protect their precious daughter from being held a hostage for life. And for this selfishness, an innocent babe gets thrown into a dangerous life. But the question is... can she get out of it?

=====================

To protect their daughter from being involved in a dangerous deal, they swapped her at birth to a couple who owed them. They felt guilty, but they could never let their enemies know what they did. So they cut off all ties with the other family, thinking that by doing so, their daughter would live a happy, peaceful life. After all, once you enter the mob, you can't get out unless you cheat death.

To save their own skins, they had no choice but to give up their precious newborn to the mob. Then they were told to leave, to go as far as they could! They would have everything they ever needed, just so the switched babe would live a life wanting for nothing. But they were told that if they abused the child, their own daughter would pay for it. And they will always know, for they are one of the most dangerous cartels in the world.

In 18 years time, one of the girls would be engaged to an enemy cartel, while the other struggles to find what she wants in life. Fate will bring them together, unveil the deceptions and ultimately force the girls to make a decision. Do they stay or do they make the switch to make all right again?

But they forgot one important thing. Fate is malicious when bored, and Fate will complicate matters. Especially when they are matters of the heart.