HiT A Ji & LLEE

(Billyest Pov) 

Hm, it's morning  already? Wow that's quick! Better go get dress! This is perfect! *RING* Hm..? Who might that be? Oh Luna! Hi! 

Luna: Hi, so i been thinking since we don't have a lot of fans I wanted you to know that we might have to disbanded if we don't get more fans in a year.

WAIT WHAT!

Luna: Ya sorry. But its plenty of time!  I wish you good luck! 

BUT I STILL HAVE SCHOOL!

Luna: i know but we have to sorry, bye!

Bye.....

*Cancels call*

Ugh how am i going to get more fans IN A YEAR!

Well, I better go to school now....

My Outfit:

I went to the closet and search around for a good looking outfit for school as we should

I went to the closet and search around for a good looking outfit for school as we should. That may or may not help at least gain attention so maybe the will check out our songs and see if they like them. But in the same time they probably don't even know us as a group.

In the end, I changed into a white blank shirt, and wore a blue sweater over top. For pants, I just wore a black leggings with a gray line on the sides. 

I ran down stairs, and just grab a slice of toast and plob it on the mircowave to toast. We the toast pop up I took it and shove it in my mouth and went toward the front door where the shoes are place. 

There was a red high shoes when white on the bottom, which I took and wore it. i tied the laces of the shoes. 

When I was done I grab my bag and went out the door. 

There, outside stand Liam, one of my fello friend that is a part of the same group as me.

Liam: HEY! Whats up! Heard dat call, i am wondering how do we do that!", he shout out to me once I was out.

Yes, yes, but the call isn't as important as yooouuu- ,I thoughtz

"Ya same, and yes i heard the call.", I call out, after all I don't want him to know my mini crush on him.

Liam: