Happy Birthday

Penelope's POV:
I hear Derek come in the door and close it. "Penelope! I'm home!" I had on a black lace bra and underwear with stockings and black heels to match. I put on one of his white office shirts and left it unbuttoned. I had left a chair in the middle of the living room floor for him.
"Penelope?" He called for me again. He put all his things down and sat in the chair. I checked my curly hair and stepped out my room. He spots me in his black shirt and jeans on.
"Well well well, what do we have here?" I smirk at him and saunter up to him. "I heard it was your birthday, so I just wanted to say happy birthday baby." I wink at him and I could see the excitement in his eyes.
"Well thanks baby." He reaches for me but I stop him and say,"Ah ah, no touching." I bite my lip and go to start the music. Dance for You by Beyoncé plays from my phone through the speakers.
I begin my little tease swaying my hips and flaunting what I have. I crawled towards him on my hands and knees, playing with him. I draped myself over his lap playing with his belt. I got behind him and whispered in his ear sliding my hands down his chest over the chair.
I did everything I could while he sat watching me. When the song ended, I sat on Derek's lap facing him with my arms resting on his shoulders. "So, how was that?" I could see the lust in his eyes and feel the boner through his pants. "Oh baby girl, I didn't know you could do that." "I'm full of surprises Derek."
I wink at him and smirk. I lean in and kiss him allowing him to touch me now and he was oh so eager to. He runs his hands all over my body and grabs my butt. He hoists me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks me over into his bedroom while kissing my neck.
He lays me on the bed and I whisper into his ear,"I'm all yours baby boy."