"Is there a problem?"

Start from the beginning

You looked at Kylo and saw his fists clenching. He didn't dare to even turn his head to you. In that moment you felt completely in control. The ship rocked a bit and you took the opportunity to tease him a little. You pretended to almost fall and leaned your chest close to his face and put your hands on the wall right next to his helmet. You could feel him breathing heavily even under that mask. You smirked and straightened your body again.

"Ops. My apologies, Commander Ren." You turned around and your ass was practically on his face during the rest of the trip.

"Prepare for landing" The Stormtrooper said and Kylo immediately got up and stood behind you. You couldn't help yourself and smirked. You slightly rubbed your ass against the hardness under his pants and stepped forward, driving him crazy. The ship landed and he left, General Hux by his side. You walked beside the Stormtroopers and saw the leader of the planet already waiting for your arrival. They looked like humans, so It wouldn't be so hard for you to defend yourself if they tried anything.

"Commander Ren, General Hux. Welcome. Should we go to the club to continue out meeting?" One of them said. He was a short middle aged man. Seemed to be very rich, the planet was really urban. He wore golden necklaces and bracelets.

"Of course. We even brought some entertainment." Hux said pointing at you. The Stormtroopers opened their way to you and you walked forward, looking at the man. He looked at you like he was eating you with his eyes and you felt disgusted.

"We don't have much time, make It quick." Kylo said, already walking away. The man finally stopped looking at you and walked beside the Commander.

"Of course, this way please." The man led you to a club, It looked like the one you used to work. It brought back some memories you would like to forget. Your hands started to shake but you quickly managed to drift this thoughts away so you could focus on your mission. You got inside and they entered a private room. Hux stopped at the door and turned to look at you.

"The target is the man that greeted us when we arrived. Wait a few minutes and then come inside." You just nodded and waited. You looked around and It was pretty much empty. Just one stripper at the main stage and a few people sitting at the bar. You went to the bathroom and took off your pants to get ready. You stared at your reflection in the mirror and tried your hardest to not think about what happened in your past. You were safe, you knew how to handle that kind of situation now. Even though It was hard to not think about It, that's what you had to do. Shut your emotions off.
You waited for a while and entered the room. The second you got in they all looked at you. You saw your target with two more man by his side seated, Kylo and Hux seating beside them. There were three Stormtroopers glued to the walls and the other two were guarding the door.

You saw the pole near you and slowly walked up to It. You spun around It and listened to their conversation.

"I wish I had one like her. She has something else." Your target said, staring at your body. You were already hating this. But you didn't stop in any moment, you continued to dance around the pole and seduce him. The rest of their talk was majorly just business and other boring stuff. When you noticed that your target wasn't paying attention to you, you stared at Kylo and smirked.

"Come here darling." The man said, gesturing for you to come closer. You hesitated but slowly approached their table. You looked at him and sighed. "If you excuse me gentlemen, I'll enjoy the entertainment you have brought." You immediately froze as the man got up and touched your back, leading you to a room located beside the one you were in. You felt your heart beating faster and your body was filled with fear. You had to take control of the situation otherwise he could do something to you. As you reached the room you immediately pushed him to sit on the first chair you saw, to show him that you were in control.