𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍

( 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍 )
‧₊˚ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘰 !
𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙔𝙊𝙍𝙆

"are we there yet?" alejandro said to kairi for the 7th time, the group had been on the road for about an hour and ale's excitement was increasing by the minute

"are we there yet?" alejandro said to kairi for the 7th time, the group had been on the road for about an hour and ale's excitement was increasing by the minute. "ask me that shit again and i'm cutting your dick off."  the boy responded. "it's just new york bro, you act like we've never been here before." mattia chimed in from the back.

"yes but have we ever gone to new york with hot girls before?" he responded before gianna tugged on his earlobe. "don't call us hot you dickhead" she said, cringing at the word. mattia half shrugged and grinned, "he didn't lie"

"y'all are nasty as fuck"  maya commented, rolling her eyes before beginning to talk to kairi, april, and alejandro, leaving mattia and gianna to conversate with each other. "are you excited?" he asked her as she looked out the window. "very, i've always wanted to spend a couple weeks in new york before deciding if i actually wanted to go to college here" the girl answered.

"you want to go to college here?" he asked her, now intrested in the conversation. "who wouldn't want to go to college here." she laughed, "but what about you? have you decided on where you want to go?"  "nah not really, i haven't thought of college much ever since me and the boys got 'tiktok famous'."

gigi raised an eyebrow & grinned before cutting him off, "y'all are tiktok famous?" she asked, moving her knees in the direction of his body. "you're interested" he chuckled, "how can you tell?" the girl said before he answered her, "your body language".

"hm, that's intriguing; anyway, tell me more" she said. "there's not much to it, we got a lil recognition off of a dumb video, then i got on the fyp a couple of weeks or so later, then yeah; here we are now"

"that's so cool" the girl said, eager to know more about his life. "why? you want to use me for clout?" mattia joked, leaving gianna laughing. "hell no, i have never wanted to get famous. that shit is toxic as fuck"

"how so?" he asked, pulling out a bag of skittles from his pocket. he opened it up and offered her some. "thanks" she said, popping 2 into her mouth. she chewed and swallowed and began to explain. "it just is. fame and money fucks with your head. makes you feel like someone owes you something or that you're better than everyone else, when in reality, you're just corrupted, you know?" she said, looking at his facial expressions as she added on, "i feel like no one should ever feel like they have the power to control anyone. you shouldn't have 'fans', fans are considered bitches that wanna be you; you should have supporters and/or friends. but that's just how i feel, it may not be right but it's my opinion." she explained, shrugging at the end of her sentence before popping another skittle into her mouth.

─── ・。✧: *.☽ .* ‧₊˚❀ ───

"damn, you should be a public speaker" mattia complimented. she chuckled as her cheeks began to turn red. "i know" gianna said as she flipped her hair dramatically, flashing a wide grin. mattia stared at her for a bit, a small smile plastered on his face. "why are you staring at me like that?" she asked him, before he grabbed her chin and looked into her eyes, "i'm not staring at you, i'm admiring you; you're beautiful".

gianna looked into mattia's eyes, feeling something she hadn't felt in a while. she leaned into his touch as mattia leaned his head forward, his heart skipping beats. both of their eyes gazing to other's lips before—"YES, ALE WE'RE HERE, YOU CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW" kairi yelled after alejandro had asked if they were there yet for the 8th time.

gianna pulled away from the kiss that the two teens were inches away from achieving. "welcome to new york" april spoke as they looked at the skyline, watching the sun rise behind the buildings. "it's beautiful" gigi said, rolling her window down and sticking her head out of the window, her hair blowing in the wind as she got a closer look.

"it's really not but alright"

─── ・。✧: *. .* ‧₊˚ ───

LAYLA'S CORNER 🏃🏽‍♀️ !
this is pretty trash luv xox
putting that aside, i kinda like ditched y'all
and i wanna explain 😭
SO although this book just started,
everyone needs breaks sometimes and
that's just what i needed atm so i went ahead
& dipped unannounced 🙈
buttt i'm back so sit back & get comfortable
bitches 😼😼<3