𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍

( 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍 )
‧₊˚ 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘰 !
𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝘼𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

 𝘼𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙄𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

"okay, i'm getting tired of driving." gianna spoke as the others were laying down in the back of the suv talking. they'd been on the road for some hours, the sun starting to set. "stop at a gas station and we'll switch" kairi offered. " are you even tall enough to see the road kai" maya joked, "petty, but thank you kairi" gigi responded. she was warming up to the boys, besides mattia, and had grown fond of their unique sense of humor.

gianna had pulled over to a nearby gas station, switching places with kairi. she sat next to mattia, soon getting uncomfortable due to the fact that they  were almost in a spooning position. (okay so basically the setup in the car is like the drivers seat; where kairi is, passenger seat; where april is, then 2 captain seats; alejandro and maya were there, & then 3 seats in the back that were connected and that's where mattia and gianna was sitting)

"nigga can you back up a little bit" she said, sass in her tone. "it's not my fault my legs are long" mattia responded, defending himself. "you're built like a fucking ostrich shut the hell up" gianna talked back, getting a chuckle in response from mattia. the girl sat back in her seat, admiring the view and the music playing. the only thing she had liked about mattia so far was his music taste.

"there's a beach up ahead, we should go!" april exclaimed, looking back at the rest of the group. some time had gone past & mattia and gianna had fallen asleep, her head laid on his chest. "aww, look at them" ale cooed, pulling out his phone to take a picture. "they'd be one fine ass couple" maya said, earning grins from the rest of the group. " too bad she hate him" kairi said before adding, "wake those bitches up so we can go to the beach"

alejandro reached back and shook mattia, him groaning in response. "bro wake up" he whispered, continuing to shake the boy. mattia opened his eyes, yawned, and looked down at gianna sleeping on his chest. "gi, get up" he whispered, rubbing her back softly. the girl squirmed and wrapped an arm around mattia, snuggling closer into him. "they're so cute holy shit" april said, geeked up to see the two 'bonding'.

mattia chuckled before shaking her a bit, speaking louder this time, "wake up, amor" he said, his voice quite raspy. gianna opened her eyes & looked up, still oblivious to who she was laying on. "hey" mattia spoke, smiling down at her. "ew you whore" she said, unraveling her arms from around mattia and sitting up next to him.

"why did we stop" mattia asked, looking ahead at kairi. "we wanted to go to the beach, get out the car and stretch for a lil bit" he answered, turning the engine off and unbuckling his seatbelt. mattia nodded and waited for alejandro and maya to get out before he climbed over to get out of the truck as well. the process of that was stopped by gianna and mattia colliding, her head running into his chest as he tried to get past. "oh sorry" she apologized before he cut her off "it's alright, ladies first" the boy said as she nodded, a small smile plastered on her face.

─── ・。✧: *.☽ .* ‧₊˚❀ ───

the group ran towards the water, taking in the fresh air. "let's play hide and go seek" april suggested, smiling at the group. "and where would we hide, under the sand?" maya answered sarcastically seeing as there really wasn't anywhere the group could hide. "okay fine, cops and robbers?" she asked again, rolling her eyes this time. "you're like 10 but bet, i'm down" ale said before gianna cut them short, "you guys can go ahead, i'll just stay here" she said, a small smile on her face. everyone let her be and went to go play a game of cops and robbers. (that and tag were the only games i could think of, leave me alone 🌚)

gianna sat down in the sand, the water touching her toes as she found a twig and fiddled with it. mattia had walked over to her after a while, noticing that she looked upset. "something on your mind?" he asked the girl as he sat next to her, pulling up his sweatpants a bit. "is it that obvious?" she asked, looking over at him. he nodded before speaking, "wanna tell me what's on your mind? it's better to express how you feel than to keep your feelings bottled up".

she nodded before sighing, dropping the twig. "i'm tired of being taken for granted so much" she said, "every relationship i've been in was completely toxic. either they've cheated on me, or they grew out of love, some weren't even in love with me in the first place". "well that's not your fault, gianna. you can't place the blame on yourself for things like that" he said, in hopes of reassuring her. "no mattia, it is my fault. i fall for guys way too hard. i always end up getting hurt. every single time i get into a relationship they hurt me." she said, her voice cracking a bit. he noticed and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"i found out yesterday that the guy that i was talking to was betted into talking to me" gianna confessed, looking at the boy for some sort of reaction. "he's disgusting for that, gianna. you're beautiful and you're worth more than a guy that was betted to probably just get into your pants." mattia said, looking back at the girl.

"thank you, tia." she said before breaking eye contact and looking back down at the sand. "why do you hate me?" he asked her, "i don't hate you, mattia. i guess .." she said, her voice hesitant as she continued, "i guess i'm just afraid of falling in love".

─── ・。✧: *. .* ‧₊˚ ───

LAYLA'S  CORNER 🥱  !
this chapter was kind of trash bc
it was lowk just a filler , but
i didn't feel like writing a lot today 😔
ALSO, pls vote & comment , it means a lot to
me when i see votes and/or comments
so pls pls pls don't ghost read 😆.
also x2 the gif has like a white block around it
for some reason , dunno why tf it's there
but we just gon have to work wit it.

this is also getting too long and i wanna go
eat pizza rolls so bye 🧍‍♀️.