Chimney pried Hen off of him and went to move the woman closer to the entrance while Mariana coaxed Eddie and Buck to follow her. Athena led Hen after them and she gestured to two of her officers to join them before she went to call Bobby.

"I'm going to do a quick check on your vitals, okay?" Mari told them as she pulled her penlight out of her pocket. "These nice officers are going to handcuff you just to make sure you guys don't run off and do something stupid."

Buck was the first person she checked. Dilated pupils, dry mouth, and hallucinations all pointed towards a hallucinogen but she couldn't tell which one so far. It was luckily in small doses so she didn't have to worry about that. She gave the thumbs up indicating that he could be handcuffed. Hen had the same symptoms and no sign of it being severe so she was good to be handcuffed as well.

Eddie was an absolute baby when he was high and Mariana had to fight the smile that threatened to cross her lips. Instead she grabbed his shoulder and checked his pupils and reactivity. Yep, dilated as well.

"Mari?" he asked quietly.

"Hmm?" she hummed as she checked his pulse.

"You're really pretty."

Heat bloomed in her cheeks and she stepped back and cleared her throat, motioning that it was okay for Eddie to be handcuffed. He instantly teared up as they slid the metal along his wrists.

"What's going on? I don't like this!" he insisted.

"Ooo you made him cryyyy," Buck sang.

"Evan, not the time! Hey bud, you're alright," Mari reassured Eddie. "Just breathe. You're okay. Somebody dosed you with a hallucinogen."

"We don't want you to hurt yourself or anybody else," Athena explained.

"Yeah, I like that idea," Eddie exhaled.

"'Thena, your head is beating like your heart," Hen breathed.

"Is it?" she deadpanned before turning to the two sober firefighters. "No word from the house. Do you know if Bobby had any of those brownies?"

Chimney and Mariana shared a horrified look before they turned to Athena. "You need to get to the station now."

If you asked Mariana what her plans were for after shift, it involved sleeping for ten hours and a breakfast bagel sandwich from the stand by her apartment. It was not sitting in the ER with Chimney as her team got flushed out with saline and had their blood drawn for toxicology reports. Maddie joined them once she got off shift and Athena joined once she calmed Bobby down and brought him in.

"Alright, who is taking who home? They need to be monitored throughout the night for any reactions but they should be fine by the morning," Anna announced as she left the nurse's station with a few clipboards balanced in her hand.

Maddie claimed Buck, Chimney claimed Hen, and Athena claimed Bobby. That left Mariana to take care of Eddie. Christopher was currently at school but she called Carla and arraigned for her to pick him up. Mari signed off on the release form and soon received a bleary eyed, delirious looking Edmundo Diaz. He stumbled a little as he walked and she tried to stop herself from chuckling, she really did.

"Hey, don't make fun of me," he whined. Apparently the effects of the drug were still in his system.

"But it's so easy," she teased. "C'mon Boy Wonder, let's get you home and into bed."

The police drove them to the ER while Mariana and Chimney brought the truck back which gave them the opportunity to get their respective vehicles. Mari's car was in the shop so she just nabbed Eddie's keys and took his truck, knowing that she would be sleeping on his couch anyways to make sure he didn't have some sort of psychotic break during the downfall of the drugs.