"hello" the doctor said

"umm hello" I said

"I assume you are Ms. Barrett's boyfriend" he said

"yes I am" I said

"come in" he said

"would it be possible if I could know what will happen to her" I asked

"of course. well we have to do an emergency c-section. she is still unconscious from the impact and after the surgery if she is stable enough she will be woken up" he said

AN- idk wtf im taking bout just pretend i sound smart haha

the surgeon came in to take Nessa for surgery. I kissed her hand before they took her. they said it would take about 2 hours. I had texted Chase what happened and he said he would be here soon. Chase had gotten here and we waited. an hour had passed then the doctor had come out to the waiting room. Nessa was sitting up on the bed holding our baby boy. I had washed my hands at the sink then walked up to Nessa.

"hello my love" I said as I gave her a kiss

"look what you did" I said smiling. everyone had left the room except for Chase

"I'm so proud of you sissy" Chase said as he loosely hugged Nessa. Nessa hadn't let either of us hold him yet. I mean I get why. Chase had left the room for a little bit so Nessa and I could discuss names. Chase walked in and he was followed by Mads and Charli.

"wifey had her baby" Mads said exited but not to loud

"dose he have a name yet" Chase asked

"yes he dose" I said

"Ethan Milo Richards" Nessa said

"you gave him my last name" I said

"of course I did" she said

"go wash you hands"she said to me. I washed my hands and walked back over to her. she handed me Ethan.

"hey bud" I said as I moved the blanket off his face. I looked at his fingers and they were so small.

NESSA'S POV:

when I saw Josh holding Ethan for the first time it was adorable. Mads and Charli held Ethan next and Chase was hesitant.

"hey Ethan. I'm uncle Chase. when you get older were gonna do so many pranks on mommy" he said. Josh was recording everything Chase had said. when it was Charli's turn to hold Ethan it was funny.

"hey Ethan" she started with

"when you get bigger were gonna go to dunkin everyday and I'm gonna teach you how to renegade and were gonna annoy uncle Chase all the time" she said as we all laughed. I had gotten a call from my mom, and she was saying how proud she was, and she was sorry her and my brother couldn't come. my grandmother was sick and that was part of the reason they moved to New Jersey. I had gotten a call from Josh's mom and she was saying that her, Olivia and Will were gonna come visit soon.

2 day timeskip

today I was gettin discharged from the hospital. Chase, Charli, Mads and obviously Josh have been here for the past 2 days. the hospital said that they can't have alot of people coming to visit and it was best if only the people that were here on the first day stayed. Josh had helped me out of the bed and to the washroom. I put on a hoodie and sweats. Josh was getting Ethan in his carrier and wrapping him in his blanket. we walked out to Josh's car and I was hesitant of getting in. the ride was ok I guess. Josh comforted me the whole ride saying everything would be ok. when we got to my apartment Josh helped me out of the car and up the stairs while still holding the baby carrier. not gonna lie I was exhausted.