Chapter 7

Tristans POV

I sit in my last class of the day, maths, and bite the eraser on my pencil.

"Alright, pack your stuff the bells going to ring soon!" Mrs. Carolee said, grabbing an eraser and wiping the memories of the day away. In a matter of seconds all my notebooks are tucked neatly into my backpack and I have it slinged over my shoulder, ready to get back to Christian.

"Tristan! I have a flyer for something I thought you'd be interested in..." Mrs. Carolee hands me a highlighter yellow paper and I look at it.

"Castle Village Intermediate School" was printed in loopy cursive at the top.

'Sign up for helping with girls struggling with depression at a young age. Get to know your partner with weekly sessions held at Malory's Coffee and Doughnut Shop. Help them overcome their issues and be happy again.

If you've ever had depression and recovered you're perfect for this!' And then paperwork to fill out.

"So will you think about it?" I nodded and folded the paper up, sliding it into my back pocket.

_______________

I walked into the door and saw attractive guys all around me.

"Oh my god!" I squeeled, accidentally letting out my fangirl. Five heads turned to look at me and I blushed.

"Oh, guys, this is Tristan. She's moving in with me!" Christian introduced me, and they all stood up and walked over to me. I felt like I was going to faint.

"Hey I'm Phil!" I died. He's so perfect.

"H-hey Phil!" I managed, fixing my hair out of habit.

"And I'm Dan." I nodded and shook his hand, tears threatening my eyes. Oh. My. God. They're all so gorgeous.

"I'm Nathan!" I shook his hand aswell, trying so so hard not to scream and bust out crying right in his face. But I knew what was coming and it wasn't good. Destery made me laugh at the worst time in my life, my lowest point.

"I'm Destery.." He said shyly. I put my hand over my mouth, trying not to cry.

"Oh my god I love you and can I have a hug?" He nodded and I wrapped my arms around his torso, still trying not to cry. I let go before I would have liked to, not wanting to make things awkward. Suddenly a soft hand met my face.

"Hey what's wrong?" It was Christian. I smiled a little.

"Nothing... I'm just so happy to finally m-meet Destery...." I whispered wiping my face. I love Destery but Christian is the sweetest guy in the world. I wiped my eyes again and took some deep breaths, calming down.

Desterys POV

I looked at Christian wiping Tristans eyes. They would make the cutest couple ever...

I wonder why Tristan cried when she saw me but not the others? I don't see that big of a difference between us all.