"My father's birthday is soon. He's throwing some party with all his friends for it, which means a bunch of snobby families all in one place. Since you'd fit right in, I thought you could be my plus one." Ryujin chuckled lightly, but didn't seem to be met with amusement. Instead, Yeji was simply glaring at her.

"I thought you wanted me to forgive you."

"I do." She argued, sighing and chuckling to herself. "I tend to tease people, sometimes. But I don't mean it as an insult. It's-" she mulled over the words on the tip of her tongue, considering whether or not to say them.

"It's?" Yeji asked, wanting her to continue her train of thought.

"It's what I do whenever I'm way too comfortable or nervous."

Yeji pursed her lips, looking at her with curiosity apparent in her expression. "I'm guessing you're not comfortable."

She chuckled, moving an egg roll around her plate. "Not in the slightest."

With a hum, Yeji focused back on her food. She didn't comment on it but Ryujin assumed that it was to her liking. Judging by how fast and how much she was eating. She couldn't help but smile at the sight. Of course, that didn't mean she was forgiven but it was a step forward for the both of them and Ryujin would take it. Considering it a small victory.

"Do you like dancing?" She questioned, surprised both Yeji and herself. It had been a lingering thought on her mind. She had noticed how the older girl had seemed particularly interested in a street dancer before and then Yuna told her about the Hwangs' dance academy and how, much to her surprise, Yeji would often go over.

Yeji nodded, "I do."

No more information was offered and she wasn't exactly expecting any. Yeji never provided information unless asked to do so, and even then, it could be a challenge to get it out of her.

"I used to dance." She offered. Although Yeji didn't seem particularly interested in knowing more about her, as she didn't ask questions unless prompted to, even so it was rare. Ryujin figured maybe she could start offering pieces of information about herself, hoping that one would catch Yeji's interest.

The girl nodded, acknowledging the information but not showing much or any interest at all. Busy with her food and her eyes seemingly glued to the plates.

"So did I." Yeji finally said, after a moment of silence. Shocking her a little as she hadn't expected for her to say anything. Let alone share something about herself. But she tried her best to not let her feelings show, trying to keep the most neutral expression she could possibly muster. Humming as to show she had acknowledged the information given to her, as the older girl typically did.

She filled her mouth with too much food, chewing it with her puffed up cheeks. Something that earned her a nose scrunch as Yeji finally looked her way, noticing how ridiculous she looked in that moment. Did she always have to see her at her worst? Maybe she felt slightly embarrassed by it. And maybe that wasn't normal for her.

Normally, she didn't care. Actually, she never did care who saw her eating all ugly like that. It was her way of doing it, if they disliked it then that was on them. And yet, she wanted Yeji to think highly of her so, suddenly, she felt self conscious about it. Which caused her eyebrows to furrow in confusion. Sure, she was trying to be forgiven and to win over Yeji but why did she care about how she was perceived? She had always won people over even if she acted that way. Why did she consider changing how she did things for a second when Yeji looked at her like that?

"Are you-" she stopped, pursing her lips before figuring out how to ask the question. "Lia is coming over and we'll be going out. Me, her and Yuna. Would you like to join?"