~The happening~

You are sitting in the coach watching TV with Celty then you heard a knock on the door so you got up and walk to the door then open it. You were surprised to see Izaya and more surprised to see two Izaya and two Shizuo; right in front of you face so you yelled.

“CELTY AND SHINRA COME TO THE DOOR PLEASE.” You yelled to them. Then they came and saw the two Izaya and two Shizuo so they told you let them in so you did and went to the kitchen to get snacks for them after getting the snack and give them to the people then sit down next to Celty.

Okay, you live with Celty and Shinra and you are afraid of Shinra because what happen when you little kid also you are a Dullahan and sister of Celty. Along with that Celt and Shinra are marry now and you hate his guts but you were happy to see you sister happy so you live with them until you get your own apartment or house. Now your eighteen also have scythe along with a motorcycle like your sister.

Now with the story. So now you are curious about why are their two Izaya and two Shizuo but they look different. So you asked them

“Why are their two Izaya and two Shizuo?” you asked them. Then they looked at each other and sigh then they say

“We don’t know because when we both were fighting with each other then they appear out of nowhere.” Said Shizuo then he sigh. Then you look at Shizuo then smile then Shizuo turn red and turn around along with Izaya laugh at how Shizuo turn red. Shizuo got mad and almost throw the couch but you stop him and said

“Don’t Shizuo please.” You said with your innocent (Color eyes). Then let it down and said

“Okay (Your name) but please make this flea be quite please.”  Said Shizuo still angry. You laugh then told Izaya sit in you place and sit next to the other Izaya then you were curious again and asked the other Izaya and Shizuo.

“What are your name; you two?” you asked. Then the other Izaya smile and got up and said.

“My name is Psyche and I’m always happy also energetic.” Said Psyche with a smile and twirling around. Then the other Shizuo said.

“I’m Tsuguru and the same as Shizuo but I don’t get angry easily and I always kumono also always be calm.” Said Shizuo with a smile along with smoking his pipe in his hand. Then you smile and said

“Okay then Psyche and Tsuguru it’s nice to meet you.” You said with a smile. Then you spoke again.

“Also my name is (Your name) Sturluson and the sister of the most beautiful woman in the whole world and her name is Celty also her pathetic and freaky husband of her Shinra.” You said then felt shiver through her spine. Then told them everything about you after that. Shinra got blood samples from Shizuo, Izaya, Tsuguru and Psyche for some research of why are their two Shizuo and Izaya but; didn’t found the answer.

~ Two week pass~

Shinra is still finding the answer but never found the answer so he gives up and live a normal marriage life with Celty. (Hahaha. But Celty deserve better than Shinra hmmm.) So Tsuguru and Psyche lived with Izaya but often visit you and Celty; mostly you. You liked both Tsuguru and Psyche after knowing them but sometimes Psyche scares you because he is different from Izaya also much nicer.

You invited everyone you know to the apartment to just to chat and drinks some alcohol but not for you because you hate alcohol also cigarettes along with eating sushi. So the party begin and everyone was chatting along with eating sushi and drinking alcohol.

~Three hours passed~

Everyone was drank except you, Celty, Shinra, Shizuo, Izaya, Psyche, and Tsuguru. So Celty decide to take everyone home in her new car and along with Shinra. So you pick up some drank people along with the help you with the other but Shizuo took his car instead and took them with his car along with the other three. After leaving everything to them and saying goodbye; you felt sleepy and went inside the apartment also went to your room to sleep. Then went to your bed and cover yourself with the sheet and close your eyes and only seeing darkness.

~ Twenty minutes pass~

You heard foots steps coming from outside bedroom door then it’s stopped. You were afraid it was Shinra so you said

“Whose there?” you said.

It was quite for five seconds until the door was open then appeared…

~Who is that person you saw? Well you have to see next time~

Hope you enjoy this. Also I love Shizuo and Tsuguru so much.