A small smile curled up by the corners of Jungkook's lips as he stared at Taehyung. Those happy giggles from Taehyung felt so pleasing along with the beautiful view of the place.
He couldn't even complain when Taehyung dragged him everywhere he want to go.

"Jungkook. Look here."

Jungkook startled when Taehyung took a quick picture of him from his phone while giggling.
"What are you doing?"

"You do look good if you smile."
Taehyung showed him the picture.

"Delete it."

"Why? It's good."

"Give me your phone."
Jungkook tried to take the phone but Taehyung kept hiding it behind his back while laughing and sticking his tongue out.
When he couldn't take the phone anymore, he smirked as he pulled Taehyung closer by his hand making him gasp in surprise.

"W-what?"

Jungkook smirked when Taehyung stuttered as he pierced his eyes on him. He slowly leaned forward making the other flustered at the closeness until he could finally reach his hand for the phone and snatched it right away.
"Got it."

Taehyung blinked his eyes when he finally realized what was going on. Did Jungkook just tricked him?
"I-Isn't that cheating?"

"Why is it cheating? I'm just taking your phone."

"Don't delete it."
Taehyung tried to take his phone back when Jungkook saw the picture.

"Why? You want to look at my handsome face before you sleep by keeping his picture in your phone?"

Taehyung scoffed at Jungkook's words.
"I might get nightmares if I look at your picture before I sleep."

"Why? Because I'm too handsome?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"Just give me my phone back."

"No."

"It's not yours."

"So what?"

"Won't you give it back? For real?"

"Well... I might reconsider if you do some aegyo."

"Are you serious?"
Taehyung raised his one eyebrow.

"If you want your phone back."

"Fine. Keep your word then."
Taehyung ruffled his hair a bit and changed his stern eyes into puppy doe eyes just in a fraction of second real quick. He blinked cutely with a pout and looked up at Jungkook.

"Ummm... Jungkookieee... Kookiee... Give that phone to Taetae... Umm? Will you? Pleaseee..."

That fluffy hair falling all over his face covering his forehead, those chubby squeezy cheeks, those puppy eyes, that cute pout, everything about him was too cute and adorable. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at how cute Taehyung looked at the moment. He couldn't even imagine how did Taehyung manage to look that cute at the moment. He could just give in and let Taehyung take the phone back. He was still amazed at how Taehyung changed his expressions that quickly.

"Am I that cute that you can't even take your eyes off from me?"
Taehyung tilted his head and blinked his eyes with a pout purposefully, trying to act cute again when he realized Jungkook was still staring at him.
He smirked when Jungkook tried to look somewhere else. It was finally his turn to tease the other again.

"What? Did you just fall for me?"
He leaned forward with a smirk thinking Jungkook would be flustered.

"Are we on a date?"
Jungkook raised his eyebrows.