Chapter 2

"So... You want me to act as your boyfriend in front of your parents?"

Taehyung nodded when the male spoke after he narrated everything to him. Both were sitting together inside a cafe while waiting for the rain to stop.

"Too sad. I thought you want me to be your boyfriend for real."
The male smirked as he crossed his arms while his right foot kept on his left thigh.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows.
"What makes you think that I would want you to be my boyfriend for real?"

"Well... I'm handsome... I thought I'm quite charming too."

Taehyung scoffed. He regretted asking this random person to help him.
"Are you going to do it or not? If not, then I hope we won't run into each other again."
Taehyung was about to get up from his seat. He just wanted to escape from that stranger.

"I'm afraid if you're going to like it or not but we're going to see each other more often... since I'm gonna help you. I'll do as you want."

Taehyung stopped and sat down again.
"Who told you we would see each other often if you're going to help me?"
He crossed his arms.
"Listen... You're going to act as my boyfriend only for a day, ok?"

"What? Only for a day? Then what makes you think that your parents will believe you by seeing me only for a day?"
The male said after a sip of his coffee.

"It's non of your business so you don't need to worry about that. I'll handle everything once the marriage is cancelled."

"Fine then. What about my reward?"
He kept the cup back carefully on the table.

"What reward? Listen, You're doing this because I won the game. Why should I give you reward?"
Taehyung slammed the table.

"Well... I thought you would give me some rewards if I do well. I'm not even an actor but still have to put up my acting skills too you know."
The guy shrugged his shoulders.

Taehyung could just sigh. He just wanted to finish all these and live a normal life like he always wanted. He was just unlucky enough to choose the wrong person to help him.
"Fine. But the reward will depend on your performance."

"It's a deal then."

"Deal."
Taehyung said as he waits for the male to finish his coffee.
"Let's go now then."

"Go? Where?"
The male widen his big eyeswhile sipping his coffee for the last time.

"My home."
Taehyung shrugged.

"Your home? Now? You said our deal is for a day right? Even if it's for just a day, don't you think I need to prepare nicely since I'm going to meet your parents? You know... stuffs like a formal speech... You don't want to show your parents that you're dating some--"

"Ok ok... Understood. Then tomorrow evening. Don't mess up."
Taehyung cut the other off.

"I know. I don't want to miss my reward anyway."

"Good."

"Oh yeah. I don't even know your address. How am I going to come to your house?"
The male asked again when Taehyung was about to get up from his seat again.

"No need. It's going to be only for a day anyway. Let's just meet here tomorrow evening at 5 and go together. I need to check whether you prepared properly or not before going."
Taehyung got up from his seat and quickly left the cafe since the rain already stopped, leaving the male in the cafe alone.

‐‐‐

Time skip to next day evening:

Taehyung checked his watch for the nth time. He had been waiting for the guy for around 20 minutes.
"Is he kidding me? I shouldn't have ask him to do this. Urghh... I don't even have his number."