• Six •

* Marlin's POV *

Me and Calum have been texting non stop!

Every time his name pops up on my screen I get really excited and a huge smile spreads across my face.

He makes me really happy. All of my "friends" say this is all a joke and when I asked why they would think that,they say because he's a jock and I'm a nerd.

They aren't my friends anymore.

Cal 💕😸😻:
Hey beautiful

Me:
Hey Cal

Cal 💕😸😻:
You wanna come over babe?

Me:
Yeah sure ill be there as soon as possible!

Oh God.

He called me babe.

I'm literally dying.

I quickly get up and do my happy dance before getting ready to head to Calum's.

After I'm finally done with my happy dance I run to my phone and put 'Uptown Funk',I then run to my closet and pick out an outfit.

I put on some black skinny jeans with a baseball tee and my ankle booties.

I tucked my long hair away in a huge bun on top of my head then left to Calum's.

I was so excited,I don't know how I was able to actually drive without crashing.

-

I pulled up to Calum's driveway before looking in the mirror and practicing my smile.

When I was confident enough with my smile I walked up to Calum's door.

I knocked lightly on the door until I saw the door knob waddle.

The door swigged open to see Calum shirtless,with some sweatpants that reveled the top of Calum's underwear that said the brand.

American Apparel.

I couldn't stop staring until Calum waved his hand in front of my eyes,making me snap out of my deep thoughts of what I would do to the guy in front of me if he would let me.

"Hey!" I said as I hugged Calum and kissed his cheek.

"Hey Marlin." He whispered as he leaned in.

He closed his eyes as his lips meet mine.

My eyes closed after realizing I was kissing him.

Calum Hood was kissing me.

"C,mon." He mumbled against my lips as he pulled me into the small apartment.

He pushed me against the wall next to the door.

He kicked the door so it would close then grabbed the back of my thigh,signaling me to jump.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He licked my bottom lip,asking me for entrance,and I immediately parted my lips. His tongue slipped in fast,causing me to moan loudly.

I tangled my fingers in his small curls at the back of his neck as he kissed me passionately.

"Damn you're so f.ucking sexy Mar." His raspy voice moaned against my lips.

That right there gave me the tingles.

He pushed my legs up as he walked towards his room,not separating our lips one bit.

He let me down before pushing me trough the door then proceeded by pushing me on to his bed.

He slipped his sweatpants off and then gently laid over me.

Before he got on me he slipped off my pants and helped me take off my shirt,leaving me in my underwear and bra.

He placed himself between my legs and I could feel his bulge against wet panties.

He smirked as he felt the wetness before placing his lips on my neck and began to suck lightly.

"I fucking love you." I moaned into his ear as I tugged on his hair.

"I love you to Marlin." He mumbled into my neck,butterflies filling my stomach

A/N

Well.....

Yeah apparently they both love each other now.

Okay then. LOL