➥ Oc Data

[PICTURES ARE NOT MINE]

Name : Hildegarde Lucas

Age : 14 years old (Current)
           16 years old (Later on)

Gender : Female

Race : Human

School Grade : 

➥ Middle school (Current)
➥ Highschool (Later on)

Height : 154 cm (2 inches taller than Ichigo)

Birth date : September 18

Occupation(s) :

➥ Pâtissière (Main)
➥ Model
➥ Singer
➥ Zither player (Exclusive)

Family : 

➥ Henri Lucas (Older brother - Alive)
➥ Marie Lucas (Grandmother - deceased)

Hair Color : Platinum pink
Eye Color : Golden yellow

Hobbies : Reprimanding her older brother, insulting her older brother, zither playing, baking, flirting with her friends, just flirting, chatting with her sweets spirits, teasing her friends and etc.

Personality Summary : Professional Teaser, touchy with almost everyone, incredibly confident, sometimes very arrogant, amazing palate but keeps her critique short and condensed, serious if needed, scary when mad, rarely serious at anything, likes young talents (like Ichigo), highly respects Henri but hates when he's in 'siscon mode', shameless.

Fun Facts :

- Before going to St. Marie Academy, she was always cold and stoic and was only cheshire-like when in front of specific audiences but when she's alone or with Henri or with anyone she puts extreme trust on, she's just like a normal bored teen who just wants some entertainment in life.

- Having been considered perfect all her life, she knows nothing she can't do. Thus, she had developed the habit of typing 'Impossible Things Humans Can Do' in her phone or tablet or almost any gadget she sees when she's got nothing to do and spend hours on hours scrolling through it, and when something extraordinary happens, she puts on a face that says 'Pssh, I've done that before.' and if not, 'Whoa, I'm gonna put that in my to-do list later'. Not to mention, she is constantly bored and only shows that when in front of Henri and a few chosen others. Although, she does put up a cheshire attitude when in public. She never dares to let anyone else who she doesn't trust with her life let her see her lazy side.

- She literally jumps in happiness when someone says she can not do something and she runs off to that something. But, those were extremely legendarily rare moments for her since practically no one dares to badmouth her and to say she can not do anything since even if they did, there'll be no evidence to back up the fact.