Piece of paper

(Y/n)'s POV

"What the-" I flinched. My head weighed like boulders after those shots. My breath reeked with the smell of alcohol and coffee which was-- weird. "Look who's awake" a familiar voice cracked. "Where am I?" I managed, fixing my eyes towards the girl wearing a red apron.

"Goodness (Y/n), twelve shots and you already have amnesia? Youre in my house silly goat" She snorted. I rolled her eyes at her, inhaling the aroma of whatever she was cooking. Hannah realized this, which made her giggle softly. I stared at her in confusion trying to know why.

"You look cute when youre angry" she grinned, like the grin she made in middle school when she pranked me with oreoes and toothpaste. "What happened yesterday?" I managed, still leaning my head onto my palm.

"Im telling you that while were eating" she insisted, leaning onto her dark oak table. I managed to stand up without vomiting, thankfully. I sat into one of her chairs which has green cushions in the bottom.

I stared at my plate with poached eggs, souffle pancakes, bacon and a bowl full of strawberries. "How in the world did you manage strawberries?", my eyes stared with awe.

"My fiancee's grandfather brought them from his farm" she said, grinning like a kid. I remebered her fiancee, tall, handsome, but quite moody. "What a nice man" I mocked, she narrowed her eyebrows. "Shut up" she gritted her teeth which made me roll my eyes.

"Anyways, what happened really?" I cut my bacon in half, trying to break the tension from mocking her fiancee. "Oh right yes" she managed. "You nearly killed a guy behind the bar" she stated with calmness.

"WHAT?!" I jumped onto my seat, (which actually fell down because of my sudden movement). "Okay okay calm down, sit" she tapped the table slowly but with impatience. I grabbed my chair and sat, my eyes pleading for her to tell me.

"So when we were outside the bar, I heard a guy's voice yelling. I peeked at the wall and saw him pointing a gun at a male and next thing I knew you kicked him in his guts." She said, she ate a piece of her pancakes and stared at me.

"So? Continue" I stated impatiently. "I ran towards you and dragged you from that hell. I tried to hail a taxi but the male you saved insisted to bring us to my apartment and poof! We're here!" She screeched.

"Hannah what the heck were you thinking?" I screamed, my voice muffled by the souffle pancakes (which why she snickered). I gulped down slowly to properly speak, "He couldve tracked you, or us!". She stared at me with wide eyes "Right..." she muttered.

"You shouldve thought!" I crosses my arms, resisting the urge to puff like a bull. "By the way, I was drunk too" she narrowed her eyes with a vile tone "And you might kill him too after that". She cracked a wide grin which sent us on the floor, laughing.

"You are probably right" I wiped my tears from laughing. "Now you've finished, you reek of alcohol" she flinched her nose. "Where are my stuff though?" I asked, hoping that she brought a little. "You can borrow some of mine" she said while sacking the plates.

"Care to join?" I smiled sheepishly. "Just go already (L/n)!" She groaned which made me snicker. I went up the flight of stairs to her room. Which was covered with cream wallpapers with blue waves. She always like beaches, which is why she draggs me to every island hopping with her fiancee.

I got a brown sweater and black pants. The black pants gave me a familliar feeling though, but I shrugg it off.

*

After the bath, I folded my jacket and found a small piece of paper.

Hollow Avenue, Lyra Street, Coffee and Books Cafe
~C

"What the-" I was cut by the door opening with a huge bang. "I thought youre coming with me?" Hannah said, patting down her baby blue long sleeved dress with a pink ribbon. "Ew you look like a street doll" I teased, my nose flinching. She rolled her eyes and brought me to her car.

"Why the heck didnt you bring this before?" I asked, my eyes narrowing at her. She gave a nervous laugh before going inside and was followed by me of course. "So... to your house?" She asked, starting the car. "Take me to Coffee and Books Cafe. I have to meet someone there" I stated. "Told you that dating app will work" she giggled which made me roll my eyes.

While she driving, I was wondering...

Who the heck gave that to me?

__________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Hannah was inspired from my bestfriend from elementary to highschool. With the sarcasm and all, it matches dood. She is a true light to my darkness. (P. S im not being gay or anything lol)