XVI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

atsumu went home exhausted. it was a long day full of him trying his best not to be too obvious that he wasn't feeling good.

he felt nervous when sakusa told him he was hiding something. its like the angel knew him very well, which made atsumu's heart swell. this was harder than he thought.

atsumu sighed as he plopped down his bed. he took one of his pillows and buried his face in it. he took a deep breath before letting out a muffled scream.

??
"the hell's wrong
with ya?"

??
"bad day, tsumu-kun?"

atsumu let go of his pillow and looked up, only to see his brother and their friend.

"yeah, bad day."

he sat up and went outside his room, the other two following him. the three of them sat down on the couch.

"what brings ya
here, satori?"

atsumu took the remote from the table and turned on their tv. he can feel osamu's stare, but shrugged it off.

tendou
"i wanted to hang
out with you
and samu-kun
since i wasn't here
the last time, but
i see you're having
a bad day."

tendou
"wanna share?"

atsumu sighed as he hid his face behind his hands. he leaned back on the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

"just confused,
that's all."

osamu
"what happened?"

osamu finally talked. all this time, he was trying to figure out the possible reasons as to why his twin was acting this way.

atsumu bit his lower lip, thinking whether to share his problem with them or not. he knew they weren't one to judge him or anything, but he was just scared to hear what they have to say.

he sighed for the nth time today.

"promise me
ya won't laugh?"

osamu now had an idea why atsumu was acting like this, but he decided to keep his mouth shut and wait for his twin to open up.

tendou
"when did we ever
laugh at you, tsumu-kun?"

tendou was right. everytime atsumu shared something to him and osamu, no matter how silly or petty it sounds, they never laughed. instead, they listened to everything he has to say.