10k read special

All For One gently kissed down the length of your neck. You moaned as he rubbed your clothed crotch with his hand. He used one of the quirks he'd taken to turn his hand into a tentacle. He suddenly ripped off your underwear and plunged the tentacle hand into your wet hole and wiggled it causing you to moan loudly with please as you were spread apart. He kissed you deeply and passionately ass he used his other hand to take off his boxers and pull out his large fully erect dick. He takes his tentacle hand out of your hole, leaving you gasping at the sudden emptiness inside of you. This wasn't a problem for too long as he inserted his throbbing member into you and started thrusting while staring into your gorgeous eyes. He placed his now normal hands on your shoulders, holding you down as he thrust into you harder. You came but he hadn't satisfied himself yet, continuing for 2 more minutes before finally coming. Suddenly your body was pierced by a large lance. Blood poured from the hole in your mouth as you sputtered and choke around the lance coming out of your mouth. "Shit shit shit shit shit!" All for one said as he tried to pull you off his dick, which had turned into the large metal spike that was now piercing your dead body "I forgot I grabbed that quirk!" Just then Shigaraki walked in with dust all over him "oh" he said looking at the scene in front of him "It seems we both killed our one night stands" All for one looked at him for a moment before saying "Can you please disintegrate them off of my dick?"

Special shout out to @jenoslovingwife
For giving me the idea