Natalie decided to go check on Justin during her lunch break since he decided not to show up with them. He looked around The Walker House that he had been oh so familiar with. There were family pictures, Natalie's dance recital pictures, Bryce's sports pictures. There were trophy's that had both Natalie and Bryce's names written on them.

She opened the door slightly, not knowing which house he was in. He heard the door open and was confused as they told him their parents wouldn't be back for two weeks tops and the maid already left.

Justin saw Natalie and took a deep breath, all he could do was breakdown into tears. She walked closer to him and put her arms around him in a hug. He buried his head into her neck and all he could do was cry. Natalie wondered what had happened but it wasn't the time to ask.

Natalie remembered when the list first came out. She was in communications classic sitting next to Sherri, who had been a close friend i hers for a while.

One side said 'best' and one side said 'worst.' She recognized her name under the best face list. And then recognized both Hannah and Jessica's name.

It went downhill from there. Every time she saw Hannah in the hallway, boys were being obnoxious and they never gave her a break. She should have stopped them.

Natalie told Jessica about Justin and they met up after school. They ended up going to the store to get matching costumes for the following day.

"Should I be worried, Justin?" Jessica asked as they push the cart towards her car.

"No, No. I just have a lot of shit going home and staying at Nat and Bryce's is just always easier." Justin shrugged.

"Yeah, with Natalie." Jessica took a deep breath. She didn't want to be jealous of Natalie as it was her best friend. But Natalie had something with Justin that Jessica worried she would never get.

"It's not like that, Jess. I mean, it's Natalie. Natalie's just been there forever. It's nothing to worry about." Justin said.

But it was a lie. As long as there was a girl in Justin's life, Natalie was always going to be a threat.

Natalie thought back to the first time she really looked at her brother differently. Where she couldn't stand the sight of him. Once a week, Bryce would take Natalie to the liquor store and use his fake ID to get whatever the two wanted.

"Hey Wally, what's up?" Natalie smiles as the two walk to the back row of the store. She notices Hannah looking at the candy isle and takes a deep breath, remembering the slap that had only occurred a day ago. She noticed Bryce looking at her ass and although a douchebag move, it wasn't a battle she wanted to pick.

Bryce made her grab her drinks quickly as he wanted to get up there to Hannah. She put a box of bottled margaritas and he grabbed his beers and put them on the counter next to Hannah's candy.

Bryce joined the conversation that had started before they came up there. "That's how you talk to a lady, Wally? I got the candy." Bryce flashed a smile at Hannah as he pulled out his wallet. "Hey, your parents own Baker Drugs, right? But you buy candy here?"

"Better selection, I guess." Hannah shrugged. Natalie noticed her uncomfortableness but knew Hannah was the last person who wanted to talk to her right now. "And fewer moms counting my calorie intake."