Bio

Heads up I'm writing on mobile 

Quirk: ancient gear 

Description: y/n can summon different types of gears from his hand and when thrown the gears will transform into (usually) humanoid beings made of clockwork, and y/n can fully control these 'constructs' to his will, he can summon different types of gears that vary in appearance and when thrown are different constructs. So far he can use: 

Ancient gear soldier, a 7ft tall soldier with a build in repeating rifle with unending ammo this is y/n's most reliable and trusted build.

Ancient gear knight, a 9ft tall construct identical to soldier  but with a lance and a shield in the shape of a cog, from what y/n has seen, knight is much more physically stronger and more durable than soldier. 

Ancient gear cannon, a 8ft tall and 15 ft wide assembly of of cannons with two thick bases and 4 barrels.

I will use more as the story progresses 

Drawback: 

The drawback of this pretty amazing quirk is that under Major mental Pressure like stress or fear, he loses control of his build, only for a few seconds and then disintegrates, this could be devastating in critical moments.

Backstory 

Happy, the faintest memory of your life. You were happy. 

It was a regular day in nursery (kindergarten for you free 'muricans) everything went smoothly, you played with your friends, Izuku and Katsuki, Izuku being the meeker and shy-er of your trio you talking with him a lot while you played with Katsuki he seemed to be feeling left out, you always invited him to play but he refused, Katsuki on the other hand was proud, loud and always energetic and ready for anything. 

After playing and talking for the day the teacher announced that it was time to show off our quirks, we were all excited, one kid after the other got up and showed off their quirk (except Izuku) and when it when finally me, I gather what little courage I had stood up and summoned a gear, a soldier should be enough I thought so I asked people to make an area, they were confused but they did, and when I chucked the Gear in the middle nothing "hah, lose-" the bully was cut off by the gear convulsing and then, metallic tendrils shot out from each ending, quickly building itself in under 5 seconds, all 7 feet of steel giant formed, the whole class was stunned but then a mini uproar of compliments toward my quirk and the robot.

A bit after the teacher calmed the class, I was told to go sit down, still getting compliments, I commanded the the soldier to follow.

"Alright!, those were amazing quirks but now it's ove-" the teacher was interrupted "what about Izuku?!"  Some kid shouted Oh No "well class he's.....quirkless " the class fell silent, but Katsuki glared at Izuku, not In rage or disgust but...as if he thought Izuku was lower than him.

After that day I tried to forget the last part and went back to my parents absolutely elated! ,Showing off my quirk And trying to make to constructs on the spot to impress them and a did! A small cannon assembly was made and they were overjoyed! After dinner I was sent to bed.

Yet I couldn't sleep, the look in my parents eyes as I showed them my quirk, that look of pride was intoxicating, I tried over and over to make a new construct running through hundreds of designs in my head, then one, one simple yet effective design a golem a giant robot I envisioned everything about it, it's frame, it's Armor, it's internals and one...well two unique thing to make it stand out (some how forgetting it'll be like 170 ft tall) it's unique clawed left hand (three claws the middle pointing inward and top and bottom pointing out) and it's singular glowing red eye. 

After I had envisioned everything I summoned the gear and against all my better judgement, I threw it  outside, of course I didn't want a 12 story robot in my room but I seriously misunderstood how big this Titan would be...towering.....as big as a skyscraper....it could fall or step on us...I'm a little scared of My own creation....wait NO,NO I'm not scared IM NOT SCARED 

Just like that the mechanical Titan stepped forward...on its own just then is started to turn into dust, leg first still make the torso fall on our house, killing mom and dad 

I did this....

I killed them.......

My own parents......

The immeasurable rage toward myself couldn't be contained, a blood-curdling scream as loud as my 4 1/2 year old lungs would allow, and then silence i had passed out 

The next day I woke up in a child E.R but that didn't matter the doctor, he informed me I would be going to the local Orphanage and the rest I already know...

Hey! Author here I just wanna know if I should continue this story or nah.